Chapter 4

***Ashton's POV***

"E-Em..." I just barely stuttered out. "I think... Eh.... I think I'm in love with you."

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?" Oh god she doesn't like me, shit I just messed everything up why couldn't I just keep my feelings to myself you're so stup-

"I think I'm in love with you too."
She actually likes me this is your chance Ashton don't mess this up come on you can do this. I cupped here face with my hand and started to lean in, she closed her eyes and our lips touched. At first it was just a simple peck but, then we locked lips again. Our lips to moved in sync and, I gently bit her lip and I could hear her let out a small moan she wrapped her arms around my neck as we stumbled backwards into her front door.
We both pulled away at the same time. Then we just looked into each others eyes as if neither of us could believe what had just happened. All you could here was our heavy breathing from the make out session just second before and the chirping of crickets. It wasn't an awkward silence in fact I liked it, my eyes roamed all over her face and I found myself looking at her lips again.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that Em," I breathed out, breaking the silence.

"You should've done it sooner," she laughed.

I sighed "Well I didn't know if you liked me the same way,"

"You're kidding me right? Ash I've liked you for the longest time, you don't even understand. I was just scared you didn't feel the same,"

"That's ridiculous who wouldn't like a beautiful girl like you?"

***Em's POV***

Did that really just happen this must all be a dream. Here I am standing on my front porch after having a small make out session with Ashton, I mean I've liked him forever and he likes me back this must be some kind of joke, and now here I am blushing like an idiot because he called me beautiful. I can feel the hotness of my cheeks and I quickly put my hands over them so Ashton couldn't see.

"Aw is somebody blushing?" God damn you Ashton and your ability to see my cheeks.

"Noo,"

"Yes you are don't hide it from me babe, I want to see your beautiful face," he laughed as he moved my hands down from my cheeks.
"There that's better, anyways you should probably go inside, the mosquitos are out and I don't want you getting all bit up."

"Will you come inside with me, please babe?" I asked with my best pouty face.

"How could I say no to that face?" I opened the door and we walked inside.
"You wanna watch a movie, Em?" He asked.

"Sure go ahead and pick one out," I answered I still couldn't believe what just happened on my porch literally, my high school crush just kissed me and here I am fangirling like an idiot okay, Em keep calm or you're going to mess everything up.

***Ashton's POV***

I popped in a horror movie and sat down on the couch, okay Ashton just play it cool or you'll ruin everything.

"Come sit with me babe,"

"Hold on I'm grabbing a blanket," she yelled from her bedroom, I heard her walk down the stairs and into the living room as I opened my arms for her to come cuddle with me. She smiled and sat down as I wrapped my arms around her and she covered us with a blanket. The movie started and holy shit this was scarier than I thought it would be but, hey I guess it wasn't such a bad thing Em's head is buried deep in my neck so she doesn't have to watch.

"Em is this movie to scary for you? If you want we can watch something else,"

"It's not that bad as long as you're here," I looked down at her as she smiled up at me, she put her head back on my shoulder and started to watch the movie again. I was so lucky to have someone like Em I just hope I don't screw this up.