Chapter 3

****Ashton's POV****

Okay Ashton you have the whole day to spend time with her don't mess this up just be yourself.
I had already called Michael to help me set up for the first part of our day together, I owe him big time. We stopped at a light and I looked over at Em her head was against the car window but, I could still see part of her face. Her eyes were hard to read as if they were filled with worry and excitement, her face looked exhausted. I honestly don't know how much she had been sleeping lately with all the stuff going on but, I'm pretty sure last night was the most she's slept in weeks. We pulled up to the park and I ran around the car to open the door for Em.

"We'll aren't you a gentlemen," she giggled out.

"My lady," I said as I grabbed her hand to walk her out into the park.

"So what are we doing here?"

"Well I thought it'd be nice to have a little picnic," we walked up to the blanket and basket that I had Michael set up for me and he really out did himself I can't imagine what he's wanting me to do in return. The blanket was set up with candles all around waiting to be lit, with roses on top of the baskets with a card that said 'To Em love, Ash <3' Michael you are perfect. I ran over to the picnic blanket and picked up the matches and started lighting the candles then, I picked up the roses and handed them to Em.

"You didn't have to do all this,"

"Yes I did," she smiled at me and there it was that feeling when you know that person is meant for you, and you can't help but smile, your stomach twist and turns in knots. I just really hope she feels the same way, because I had already decided by the end of the night, I was going to tell her how I feel about her I don't want to make a fool of myself if she doesn't feel the same but I can't keep pretending that I think of her of just a friend.

****Em's POV****

Here I am sitting on a picnic blanket with Ashton he's so perfect and sweet to me, not to mention gorgeous he had these perfect dimples that look like craters when he smiles and laughs and curls in his hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through. I really like him and I just hope he feels the same way.
I was watching him as he talked not really paying attention to what he was saying just getting lost in his eyes and the way he get all excited when he talks about his dreams of becoming famous and about how his best friends are in a band with him.

We sat in the park talking for hours about our futures, our dreams, and everything else even though we already knew basically everything about each other.We've lived next to each other since I was five and he was six, it started to get dark, and Ashton helped me up from the blanket and handed me back my roses, he picked up the blanket and put it inside the basket. he grabbed my hand and led me back to the car and helped me in. Ash got in the driver seat and started to pull out of the park and onto the main street.

"We're here" Ash announced as the car came to a stop, I looked at my empty drive way still no mom at home. I unbuckled my seat belt as Ashton helped me out of his car, we walked up my drive way and when we got to the front porch Ashton grabbed my hand. I looked up to see his eyes looking straight into mine.

"E-Em..." He barely stuttered out. "I think... Eh.... I think I'm in love with you."