Chapter 9

***Em's POV***

I feel myself being pulled into the elegant shoppe I look around and can't help but stare I remember this shoppe from freshman year. I had begged my mom to take me Homecoming dress shopping here and I tried on almost every dress they had in stock, none of which were in my budget of course but that didn't stop me. I remember the way my mother scolded me for picking out such an expensive dress, and the way I screamed and ran into my father's arms when he surprised me at the store after being away for almost a year, and the way my father's eyes got big as I stepped back so he could see the princess dress I was trying on. He fell in love with it and so did I. My dad's eyes began to water as he came up and told me he was going to get it no matter how much it was because it made me happy.

I'm pulled back into reality as Ashton begins to shove dresses into my hands and ushers me into the nearest fitting room.

"Ashton what ar-" I begin to question as he cuts me off.

"Shhhhhh," He laughs covering my mouth, "Just try them on pleaseeeee,"

"Okay," I huff out before closing the door to the fitting room behind me.

I look at the dresses Ash had handed me and they were all perfect, and expensive too. I hope this is just for fun and not to actually buy any of them I know Ash has the money since he just got back from tour but, I don't want him spending it on me. He worked so hard to earn it for himself and it could go to something for his career like new drum attachments, not a dress that I will probably never wear. I mean where would I wear these dresses at they're so fancy. I slide down my pants, pull off my shirt and slide the first dress on.

"Ash can you come zip this up for me?" I call out from inside the tiny room.

"Yeah open the door,"

I try my best to hold up the dress so he isn't able to see anything and open the door at the same time. Ash steps in and swipes the hair that was hanging on my back so he can zip the dress on.

"Okay now don't look in the mirror," he says while standing behind me and covering my eyes.

He takes a step back bringing me with him until we are out of the tiny dressing room. We keep walking until he helps me step up onto something before uncovering my eyes.

I gasp. I mean literally gasp at the sight of the dress on me, it fits me perfectly and is tight all the way down to my hips, perfectly showing off my curves, it flares out with tule after hitting my waist for the princess feel I've always loved since I was a little girl. The top is covered in gems and the whole dress black so it isn't overly girlie. This dress is perfect I wouldn't have picked any other dress for me, and Ash knows it too. I can see him in the back of the mirror with a smug grin at the sight of my reaction to the dress he picked out. His eyes run up and down me and I can't help but blush.

"So you like it?" Ash laughs out.

"Are you kidding me its perfect,"

"I knew you would love it babe," he says wrapping his arm around my waist.
I can feel the blood rush back up to my cheeks and move my hands up to cover them. "You're so cute when you blush," at that point I know my whole face is blushing red, damn you Ashton being sweet.
"Anyways there's this thing with the band coming up, it's this really nice dinner it's kind of a end of tour party and I want you to be my date," he says now blushing almost as bad as I am at the moment.

"Of course I'll be your date," I look at him as his face lights up. His grin turns into a huge smile where his dimples go deep and his eyes crinkle up with little lines underneath.

"Okay, but you have to wear this dress I mean wow just wow, it's perfect on you," he says while eyeing me up and down once more.

"Ash have you seen the price of this dress?"

"Of course I'm not an idiot I know how to read price tags," he jokingly says.

"Ash that's not the point I mean it's too expensive,"

"Don't worry babe you don't have to pay for it it's not like I was going to let you pay anyways, consider it an early birthday gift."

"Ashton this is way to expensive even for a birthday gift and I can't take your money you worked hard for that," I explain to him walking back to the dressing room to take off the pricy dress.

"Please, let me buy this for you. Please," he begs pouting his bottom lip. How the hell am I supposed to say no to that face.

"At least let me give you half," I try to reason with him.

"Nope, it's a gift you can't pay for your own gift silly," he says ruffling my hair, "Now go get dressed. We still have to get accessories." He explains to me.

"Ashton," I whine.

"Don't argue with me Em I'm going to buy you this dress and anything else you need," he says his face beaming with excitement.

This boy won't give up will he. I just feel really bad taking his money, I know that he wants to give me this stuff, but I don't want to make him feel like I only like him because he buys me nice things. I feel his hand on my back and he shoves me back into the fitting room.

"Em I know what you're thinking and don't worry about it, okay? That's the perk of my job I get to spoil you, which is what I love to do," I can practically see his smile through the fitting room door as he takes the dress away to go pay for it.