Chapter 10

***Ashton's POV***

Em hands me the dress over the door of the fitting room and I can't help but smile as I grab it and walk up to the cash register. Em looked absolutely gorgeous in this dress it hugged her curves perfectly. I have never seen anything so sexy on her. I hand the dress to the cashier and Em comes up behind me as I'm paying.

"That'll be $276.88, sir." I hand the cashier my card as Em tugs at my arm.

"Ashton that's way too expensive let me pay at least half," Em pleas.

"No, Em it's a gift you can't pay for your own gift," I tell her.

I know she doesn't like when people spend money on her but I love to spoil her, she deserves it and there's no way she'd be able to pay for it. Her job is just at a grocery store and I know that dress would be a whole paycheck for her and she still has her car payments to pay.

The cashier hand us the bag and I grab Em's hand as we walk back to the car. I hang the dress up in back and open the door for Em so she can climb in. I get in the car and begin to pull out of the parking lot, and get back on the high way so we could go to the mall to get a couple more things for the party.

We walk into the mall and into some girls store that I've never heard of, with a lot of high heeled shoes. I look over at Em and wrap my arm around her waist, she turns her head to smile at me and I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach, I don't even give a shit how girlie that sounds because it's true, whenever she looks at me with those big brown eyes my stomach goes in knots her smile warms me up and rosy cheeks make me go breathless, she is the definition of perfection.

I'm pulled out of my trance when a worker comes up to us.

"Anything specific you're looking for?" I look down at Em for her to answer because I honestly have no clue, I can pick out dresses well not really I had to call Em's mom for her to help me but thats besides the point.

"Um well I'm looking for a pair of heels that match this dress I just got its black with sparkles and um..." Em looks up at me to help her finish explaining the dress.

"It looks like this," I say pulling out my phone and showing the worker the picture I took of Em in her dress.

"Oh well that's a lovely dress, absolutely stunning. I'm sure we have something that'll go with that let me go check, what size do you need sweetie?"

"Oh I need a 7.5," she informs the worker,she then turns to me as the worker begins to walk away. "Ashton when did you take that picture?"

Shit.

"Well... Basically when you weren't paying attention to me," I say showing her the picture on my phone.

I took it when she was admiring the dress, her eyes were big as she was scanning her eyes up and down herself, and her smile big. I took it at the perfect time right when she turned to look at me, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Oh," she laughed out. "I guess I'll just start paying attention to you more maybe next time I'll pose for you,"

The worker comes back out with several boxes of shoes and ushers Em to sit down. She tries on about three pairs until she finds the perfect ones. They're black just liked the dress, with a couple of gems by the toes. She stood beside me in the heels and pouted when I was still able to tower over her.

"Why are you so tall?" She whiningly questions.

"Why are you so short," I laugh back.

"Hey I'm not that short, you're just really tall,"

"Whatever you say shortie," I smile down at her. She takes off the heels and I go to pay for them. She beats me to the counter and begins to pull out her credit card, I quickly grab it from her and hold it above my head where I know she can't reach. I hand the cashier my card and the shoes while Em is still struggling to grab the card from my extended arm. The cashier hands me the bag and I lower my arm to give Em her card back. Then teasingly raise my arm again to where she can't grab.

"You can have it back once you give me a kiss,"

She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips, and I give her back her card. We walk out of the busy store and into the food court. We stop at a serve yourself frozen yogurt shop. I turn my head to look at Em and let out a laugh as I see her ice cream covered in hot fudge and almost every candy imaginable.

"I can see you like the candy more than the ice cream," I say looking at Em's monstrous pile of candy.

"Oh shut up," she laughs.

We finish our ice cream and begin to circle the mall again. I see a make-up shop and drag Em into it. Em wears make up and I've seen her without it and to me either way she is beautiful. I call over a worker and have her find me the mascara I know Em never leaves the house without. She rolls her eyes as I hand the worker my card and grab the tiny bag filled with mascara.

After about twenty minutes of arguing and her promising me another kiss , she finally convinces me to just let her use the purse she already has at home instead of me buying her a new one. I roll my eyes at her stubbornness as we walk back to the car, I put the bags into the trunk and grab Em's wrist before she opens her door.

"I think I'll take that kiss now," I say while turning her to face me.

She leans in for just a peck and is caught off guard when I grab her waist to pull her closer to me. Our lips connect as I pin her against the car I bend my knees so I can get better contact with her lips. I hear her moan into my mouth as I pull her body as close as I can to me. All of my unsaid emotions pour into the kiss everything I've wanted to tell her since we met when I was five. I love her so much and I hope she knows that, her fingers are tugging at my hair and I moan back into her mouth. Our mouths come undone but our bodies stay connected with my hand on her lower back holding her into me.

I look into her eyes and she does the same to me as I try to control my heavy breathing, the silence between us isn't awkward. I move my head down so our foreheads are touching and give her a small kiss, without removing my hand from her tiny waist I open the door to my car and help her in. I run over to my side and turn on the engine, and begins to pull out of the mall parking lot with the taste of her lipgloss still on my lips.

==========
Sorry for the spelling errors I updated this in my phone I'll go back and fix it later :)