Chapter 4

( AUBREY'S P O V )

.

.

.

I woke up on the kitchen floor. I must have slept there right after last night.

I went to the bathroom to splash water on my face.

Ugh I hate mirrors. I looked....

Disgusting.

And not the my usual ugly face that I wake up to every morning. This time I had dark bags under my eyes and a bruises all over my body and a few blue bruises on my face. My face was stained from tears.

One word came up to my mind.

Harry.

"AWWWWWRRHH!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I sounded like I was being stabbed to death. Truth is I feel dead.

I thought I didn't have any strength left in me to cry but I was wrong tears were flowing like waterfalls out if my eyes.

I started screaming.

Screaming because I was in pain.

Because I was angry.

Because I was confused.

Because I was lonely.

Because of Harry.

Harry.

I ran into his room and started to destroying everything. Throwing his stuff at the wall and on the floor.

I was like a crazy maniac.

All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. I was facing Harry.

( HARRY'S P O V )

I turned her around so that she was facing me. Her face said it all she was angry and confused and sad. Tears were streaming down her face.

I brought her into a hug. I could feel her trying to escape it but I wouldn't let go.

"I HATE YOU HARRY LET ME GO!"

But I still kept hugging her.

She balled her tiny hands into fists and started pounding my back as hard as she could.

But I still kept hugging her.

"HARRY LET ME GO!!"

She started pounding on my back harder trying to make me let go of her.

But I still kept hugging her.

"LET. ME--" she stopped hitting my back, "Go." She whispered.

She stopped fighting my hug and accepted it. She was hugging me back.

I felt her tears crash on my shoulder as she laid her head was on on my shoulder.

" I'm so so sorry Aubrey." I whispered in her ear.

She was still crying hard.

"No more secrets Harry. No more." She said in between sobs. Her face was buried in my shoulder.

"Promise?" She finally looked into my eyes. I had to look away. I couldn't believe what I did to her. She had bruises everywhere. What's wrong with me.

" Aubrey trust me, you don't want to know my secrets.... I'm a monster. Just look what I did to you." I said ashamed.

"Harry you'll be hurting me if you don't tell me."

I pulled away from our hug. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

.

.

( AUBREY'S P O V )

"Stay back Aubrey." Harry commanded me. I nodded yes and stood back against the wall.

Harry's eyes were turning dark crimson red. He slightly opened his mouth to where I could see two fangs emerge. He then looked at me with regret in his eyes.

Slowly his fangs went away and his returned back to the green orbs I knew so well.

I didn't know what to say.

Harry looked away from me. "You see? A monster."

I walked up to him and grabbed his face to turn him facing back at me.

"Not to me."

.

.

.

•vote and comment

•tell me what you think so far!

Love you all

Stay awesome <3

Xx.