Chapter 1

'Ding dong'

Oh my gosh he's already here?!

I looked at my phone. Its 12:48 he's early!

I was going to be loaning and extra room in my flat. Since I just moved out of my moms house I needed all the money I could get. I mean I'm only seventeen.

I got up from my couch and turned off the TV. The abc family show 'Twisted' was on. I cant figure out if I like that show yet. I pretty much ran to the door, reached for the handle twisted, and yanked it open. I practically had to force my mouth not to drop.

There stood a tall, curly haired boy that was holding two big boxes making his muscles show. He wore fitted jeans and a grey with a plaid purple and green shirt over which made me notice his green eyes. I must have looked like an idiot just staring at his face.

He put down the boxes next to him, "Harry" he stuck out his hand.

I shook his large hand and it was surprisingly cold and gave me chills down my spine.

"I'm Aubrey, come on in." And with a smirk he came inside. "So this is the kitchen, couch and TV, bathroom is here, and your room is right next to mine. Sorry it's kinda small."

"No, it's perfect." Revealing one of his dimples.

"Cool"

Really Aubrey cool? Cool is what you say out of all the things to say--

I stopped myself

"So you need help unpacking or any thing?"

"No." he said a little to quick,"no um I'm fine.

"Okaaay."

I left his room and went back to the TV that was calling my name. There was nothing on though. So I turned it to the news but I didn't pay much attention to I just sat there curled up in my blanket.

This is my new 'roomy'?! This is Harry?! I'm impressed. He's not at all what I expected. But in a good.

Speaking of Harry it's been about an hour maybe I should like check up on hi. No no no- bad idea I'm not his mother or anything. Oh whatever! This is MY flat. I turned of the news that was talking about a wild animal attack or something.

"Knock, knock. Harry?" I opened the door," I was wondering if you needed any help"

"No. Thanks"

"Oh. Okay. I'l.. Just. Ugh NEVERMIND." I said a little too loudly as I slammed the door. I always loose my temper pretty fast.

I went to my room and locked the door so I could get changed into running clothes. I found my favorite green and pink running shorts and white t shirt. I threw my hair in a ponytail and found my running shoes and tied them in double knots. I love running. Especially when I'm mad. It takes away the stress.

I opened my door and walked as fast as I could to the front door. I quickly looked behind me to see if Harry was there. He wasn't. I whipped my head back around to See Harry standing in front of the door.

"Harry! How.. Did?? I just.. Nevermind that what do you want?"

"Where are you going."

"For a run." I lunged for the door handle but he moved in front of it before my hand could get there.

"Great, I'll come with."

"No that's okay I like running alone."

"And I like running with pretty girls."

I started to blush at that but tried my hardest to hide it.

He finally opened the door and walked out and looked back at me, "Aren't you coming?"

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically sighed. "Fine"

He smirked at me, "Try to keep up dear." He winked

I closed the door behind me and jogged to Harry.

---------

A half an hour had passed and I was then tired of running. I looked to my right and saw Harry didn't even look tired. "Do you want walk now?"

"I'd love to walk with you"

"Haha okay!

...........

We talked about... Well.. Anything. And it wasn't awkward at all. He was a little flirty but to be honest I flirted back.

When we got back to my flat he went in his new room and stayed there for the rest of night. This boy was weird and that intrigued me. The was so interesting. But I felt like he was hiding something. And from that moment in time I swore to myself I would find out what he was hiding.