Chapter 2

( AUBREY'S P O V )

I woke up to the intoxicating smell of bacon. Ugh I know....what a fatty!! But

*I don't care. I love it.

*A/N hahaha I had to!!!*

I rolled out of bed and looked at the clock 10:47.

I was about to walk out of my room when I glanced at the mirror that was on the wall right next to my door. No. No. There's no way I'm going out there looking like this. I had dark bags under my eyes and face looked dead. Like no color. And my hair.... Well nothing a little concealer, light blush and a messy bun couldn't fix. Naaaahh who cares it's MY flat I'm just gonna go in there exactly the same way I looked when I woke up.

Scratch that. I gonna brush my teeth and THEN go.

I came into the kitchen with my sweat pants and oversized T-shirt that I slept in.

Harry was making food in the kitchen.

Wow. I didn't know he could cook.

"Wow Aubrey! You woke up like that?!"

I looked down at my feet.... I knew I should've put blush on.

"You look pretty even when you wake up!"

Awww, he knows exactly what to say to make me smile.

"Well you're looking good." I winked.

"Why thank you." He winked back.

"I was actually talking to the bacon."

"Well this is awkward."

"So then let's change the subject. Can I have some pancakes?"

"Well duh! I made these for you!"

"Awwww! How sweet!"

"Oh let me guess. You're talking to the syrup?!"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

He just grinned.

.

~~~~~~~~~~

.

I sat at the table with a plate full of eggs, pancakes, fruit, and bacon.

Thats funny. I don't remember having all these things in my fridge.

"Hey Harry? Were all these things in my fridge?"

"Um no I went to get some of them at the supermarket this morning at like 9:20 or something.

"Oh you didn't have to--"

He cut me off

"I wanted to. To say thanks for letting stay in your flat... Even though I am paying to sleep here."

I laughed. Maybe a little too loud.

Harry sat down right across from me with no plate; just a glass of water.

"Harry where's your plate?"

"Oh I'm not that hungry."

"Harry don't be stupid there's like enough for thirds."

"I don't really... Uhh. Get hungry."

"Harry seriously just--"

He stood up from the table and said,

"I just don't eat this kind of stuff that much."

And with that Harry left my flat without another word. Leaving me alone. Just me and a full untouched plate of food.

.

.

.

-----------------

.

( HARRY'S P O V )

I hate lying to Aubrey. To be honest I was hungry. Just not for that kind of food.

I have to go hunting before I come back into her flat. I can't trust myself if I get too hungry around her. Plus I needed some fresh air. And time to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found a deer that finally quenched my growing desire for.... well.... you know....

Nevermind.

I walked around thinking for a few more hours.

When I got back to her flat it was about 5:15.

When I walked through the door it was still unlocked from when I stormed out.

Right away the smell of food.. Like normal people food.... Filled my nostrils.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Aubrey cutting carrots with a knife that was a bit too big for cutting those small carrots.

"Whatcha doin?"

She looked up and when she confirmed that it was me she furrowed her eyebrows making an angry face.

"Aubrey?" I asked again.

"I don't care Harry you're gonna eat a meal with me. I don't care if you say your not hungry."

To be honest she looked kinda sexy when she was determined.

"Fine." I plainly said.

But little did I know that was just starting off our day.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Thanks for reading guys!!!

•comment and vote <3

*Oh and read my other book:

"Remember"

And another fun one to read:

"In the Dark"

Love you!