Chapter 6

Reader's P.O.V.

"Welcome to Seoul High's Sports Festival!" A loud shout was heard by everyone in the school, coming from the assigned MC. Mostly all of the students' attention were facing the front of the stage.

"Ready to compete on which year will be the ultimate champion this year?" Another MC questioned loudly and in response, all of the students cheered in agreement.

"Then let the games begin!" Confetti suddenly appeared in the background as all students continued cheering.

"This is gonna be sooooooo fun, ____~" Aylee said, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Really fun..." I muttered in a sarcastic tone and rolled my eyes. Since it's sports day, we all wore the same sports attire, except for the sports contestants, who wore different sports attire like Aylee for example.

"The first game will be Girls Volleyball Tournament! Please proceed to the volleyball court!" The MC announced as we all went at the volleyball court.

"I'm so nervous, ____." Aylee said.

"Just enjoy it, have fun and you'll be fine." I said, attempting to encourage her.

"I'll try..." She replied. The referee blowed his whistle and with that signal, all the assigned players headed their way to the volleyball court.

"Good luck." I said as I waved at her.

An hour later, the game finished. It seems like we won.

"OH MY GOD, ____! WE DID IT! WE WON!" She suddenly tackled me, shaking my arms.

"Congratz. But please stop shaking me." I said with a shaky voice.

"Oh, sorry. Haha..."

"Now, it's time for Basketball!" The MC announced as all basketball players proceeded to the basketball court.

I was looking at the basketball players and I suddenly noticed Taehyung. He then noticed me as well and waved at me with a smile.

"Oh My God! He just waved at me~" Aylee squealed.

"Good for you then." I chuckled at her then I mouthed at him saying 'Good Luck'. He then replied back with another smile and they continue going to the basketball court.

We were seating on the seats that looks like we're in an official basketball court. The game soon started and somehow it didn't go well in early game.

All were cheering and crowds were shouting the team's name with all their might. As me and Aylee were watching, I noticed Taehyung, panting heavily from all the running and full of sweat. I wonder why he didn't sub?

"Go Taehyung! Don't give up! You can do it!" I yelled really loud and soon I was noticed by Taehyung since I was in the very front row. He then focus back on the game and suddenly, it was different. Taehyung's team were catching up. Finally, last ten seconds, Taehyung ran to the enemy's court while dribbling the ball and shot a three pointer and it went in.

After that, the crowd cheered for Taehyung's victory with only one point ahead. All of his teammates ran up to him and they carried him up of joy. Me, on the other hand, grinned and jumped up and down like a little kid from happiness.

"Congratulations! Next, we're going to start the Track and Field competition after for a few minutes!" The MC said and all started going to the booths section.

"____, you coming to the booths?" Aylee questioned.

"Go ahead. I'll be there in a minute." I said and she proceeded her way to the booths.