Chapter 21

The Truth

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ ♡ ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

"I see that you're finally awake." Charlenne said as she let out a smile and entered the room.

"Why are you here?" ____ questioned as she was a bit cautious.

"I'm the one who brought you here..." Charlenne answered as she sat down on the chair beside ____.

"And good thing that friend of yours saved you back there. That Jungkook guy." Charlenne added.

She brought me here? But why?

"R-Really? What brings you here anyway?" ____ asked.

"Well, I'm here to tell you everything." Charlenne said.

"Oh..." ____ then went silent and waited for what Charlenne's going to say.

"But first, how did they beat you up?" Charlenne questioned.

"The note... you sent me a note with your name on it to go at the back of the school." ____ answered.

"Uh-huh. I see. Well, truth to be told, I'm not the one who wrote and sent you that." Charlenne said.

"What do you mean?"

"They also planned to ruin me as well. Those jealous bitches. Haha, sorry for the term." Charlenne said as she let out a soft chuckle.

"You mean..."

"Yeah. They're not my friends. I know that in the beginning, but when I saw their glares at you when you're with Taehyung or Jungkook, I'm finding ways of not getting you to trouble..." Charlenne explained.

"...Remember when I told you to stay away from Taehyung?" Charlenne reminded.

"Y-Yeah..." She said.

"Well, the reason I did that is that I don't want you to get into trouble, and the action I did to you, it's because the girls were watching us. So, I acted a little mean to you. So that they'll not be suspicious of me." Charlenne said.

"I'm sorry, ____. You're innocent. You didn't do anything wrong. Yet, you still get treated like that." Charlenne apologised.

"N-No. It's not your fault. They also tried to ruin you as well." ____ replied.

"But, do you like Taehyung?" ____ asked.

What did I just do... stupid meeee!

"Well, I did say I'm going to tell you everything, right? Then... no. No, I don't." Charlenne answered while she's still in her calm state.

"Oh... So, you've been forced to this as well?" ____ questioned.

"Yes. Because of a deal that both our parents had. Specifically, my grandmother and his parents." Charlenne replied.

"What about your parents? Are they busy or something?" ____ asked.

"No... they're actually gone." Charlenne answered.

"Ah! I'm so sorry for asking such a personal-"

"No. It's alright. My parents died from a plane crash when I was just 3 years old. I have no relatives except for my grandmother, that's why she's only the one who took care of me. But, because of her wealth from her famous business, I live in a rich life, but we're not together, since she's living in a different region, that's why I live alone, but with my maids, butlers, cook, driver, you name it." Charlenne said as she let out a giggle.

"You must be lucky then." ____ mumbled.

"Not really. My grandmother is really strict. Sometimes, she would go overboard, so sometimes we're not in good terms." Charlenne added.

"Oh... So you're against your engagement as well?" ____ asked.

"Yes, to be honest. But, I can't do anything about it and my grandmother would kick me out if I didn't obey her." Charlenne said.

"That's too much..." ____ said.

"Yeah. Life can be so unfair. I may have lived in a rich lifestyle but sometimes, there are some things that we couldn't have." Charlenne said as she looked down.

"I'm for asking you about it. But, I hope that you'll be fine soon." ____ replied.

"Yah! You should be the one that's fine. So, I hope you'll get well soon." Charlenne said as she let out a giggle.

"Arasseo." ____ replied as she also let out a giggle.

"By the way, it seems like you, Jungkook, and Taehyung are in a love triangle, I see?" Charlenne joked.

"Y-Yah! What are you talking about?" ____ exclaimed.

"Don't pretend you don't know, ____. Judging from their looks of it, they both liked you in a serious matter." Charlenne said as she let out a giggle.

"No, they're not..." ____ glanced as her cheeks started to blush.

"Uh-huh (note the sarcasm)... But tell me, who do you like between the two of them?" Charlenne asked.

"Y-Yah!" ____ stuttered.

"Alright, fine. But good luck with that anyway." Charlenne giggled as she gave out a playful wink.

To be honest, I don't know. But...

"How about you? Do you like a guy?" ____ questioned.

"To be honest with you, no." Charlenne answered.

"What do you mean?" ____ asked, confused of what is Charlenne talking about.

"Well, you may be surprised..." Charlenne said as she looked at ____ with a serious expression.

"...but I'm actually a lesbian."

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ ♡ ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Surprise, madapakaz \( - v - )/ I guess you didn't really expect that, don't 'cha? Soooooo, what's going to happen when reader-san had found out Charlenne's secret?

(A/N: Seriously, I just laughed out loud when I typed the last part XD I'm so crazy...)

Once again, I have another flight tomorrow so... toodles(?)

Anyways, thank you and 안녕~ ♡