Chapter 2

Wait!...
I should go back to the beginning, and no not the beginning of today, but the beginning of my story.
It all started a long time ago...
The planet my race came from, it was a happy planet. They didn't fight anymore, and everything was done to better eachother and the planet. They loved their home. My race came in all different colors, shapes, sizes, and with all different types of abilities. My planet was beautiful, at least that's what my parents told me. I never got to actually see it, or my people.
My parents told me once, about the day it all ended. My parents had just gotten married, both 25. They had just come back to the planet from their honeymoon, which they actually took on the planet I live on now. They had just arrived back into the solar system, heading straight for their home planet. They were lucky they love space so much, and because of this love of space they were watching the vastness from the window within their ship. When they entered the solar system they stopped. They saw their beautiful planet, they saw everyone on it, they saw the destruction of their race. They knew who did it, they had heard the stories of the Warriors that took planets, sold them, and either killed off the race inhabiting the planet or took them as slaves. My parents knew they couldn't help anyone on the planet at this point, so with a heavy heart they turned around. They flew back to this planet, watching the end of their home until they could no longer see it. They came back here, made a life, got jobs, a house, and held the burden of our race on their shoulders. They lived here for many years before I was born.
I grew up learning of my race, checking out every book, every resource on not only my people but the Saiyans as well. I learned everything I possibly could about both as I grew up.
When I was 20, my parents passed away. They died a painless death, and with their death the burden of their race, of our race, fell onto my shoulders. I have been carrying it ever since.