Chapter Seven

~ Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will.

-------------------------------------

*Samara's POV*

My head was pounding as I dropped to my knees in pain. I could feel my blood draining away from my body as all consciousness began to fade. I could hear the screams of Rafael and Ashton as they run to my aid. My eyes began to droop until they eventually fell shut.

*8 hours earlier*

As soon as the bell rang signalling the end of school, I ran towards the exit in hopes of avoiding all interactions from anyone, specifically Ashton, Rafael and Alex. I quickly made my way to my car and sped in the direction of my house.

When I got home I went to the bathroom to wash my hands when my phone rang. Aurora's number appeared. After debating whether or not I should answer, I picked up. I can't necessarily ignore her for the rest of my life. We have been best friends since we were 10.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Sam?"

"Its Samara to you." I sassed.

"Samara," she breathed "I know you hate me right now and I deserve it, but I really want us to be best friends again."

"Okay?"

"Could you come over so we could make amends? Please?" I could hear the desperation in her voice.

"Fine." I sighed as I hung up. I grabbed my keys and drove to her house. As if she was timing me, she opened her door as soon as I was about to knock.