Chapter Four

~ Dear whoever is reading this, you are beautiful, talented, amazing and simply the best at being you. Never forget that.

------------------------------------

"Alex- I-I mean, Boss"

"WHAT?" Alex screamed. Alex really hated to be interrupted especially while he was busy stalking his "princess".

"Erm..."

"Shane." Alex growled looking away from his screen.

"I-" Shane was cut off by a loud siren. Alex screamed in frustration. "Sir, Rafael escaped Sir."

*Samara's POV*

I couldn't get my mind off of that conversation. Probably one of the most awkward situations I had all year. I understand that he wants to talk to me or wants me to take me back or whatever, but he didn't have to come at me like that. But what else could I expect from Ashton?

*40 minutes earlier*

I shut my locker grabbing only the books needed for biology. Chemistry class was hell, I got paired up with Nate as my lab partner. I can't force myself to be completely angry at this because quite frankly, I have no friends at this school. The bell rang and I scurried off to class only to realize that I forgot my notebook in my locker. I ran back to my locker and got my notebook and tried to make it back before class started but like all the other times, Ashton was in my way. Breathe. Stay calm. You got this.

"Can you get out of my way?" I asked trying to stay calm. Ashton brutally grabbed my arm.

"Stay away from him." He growled.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do." I spat wiggling out of his death grip but his hand tightened.

"He is not who you think he is."

"And you are not who I thought you were, so please enlighten me Ashton, what is your point?" I argued. Ashton pushed me against the lockers. Tears began to stream down my face. I really don't want to die.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" I tried to scream but his lips made their way to mines. At this point I was losing hope because: