Chapter Five

~ Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it

-------------------------------------

Previously.......

"Alex." Nate growled.

"Rafael." Alex smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Samara's POV*

"Rafael?" I questioned. Clearly 'Nate' wasn't who he said he was, and to think we were becoming such great friends.

I didn't even bother to hear the rest of the conversation. I snatched my books from his hand and glared at 'Nate' as I walked away.

"Wait Sam, I can explain!" He called.

"Fuck off Nate!" I yelled with a smirk before walking into my class.

*20 years ago*

Clayton and Kira was what you would call a "power couple". Sure, Clayton was the gang leader of the Vipers and Kira was the sweet innocent girl but together they were deadly and madly in love with each other.

However, she was also madly in love with Ryder, Clayton's rival.

"KIRA!!" Clayton yelled.

"WHAT?" she answered while doing their laundry. She hurriedly rushed to his office where she freezed seeing pure hatred in his eyes. You could see the terror in her eyes as she she slowly approached him and rubbed his back trying to soothe him. He quickly smacked her hand away from him and took several steps back.

"Shut the door," he growled. Slowly she shut the door. "Lock it." She was trembling so much that she could barely manage to lock the door.

"What did I tell you about messing around with the enemy." He said in a sickly sweet voice as he slyly made his way closer to her.

"I-" she mumbled.

"SPEAK UP!" he yelled. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked down.

"You-" she was cut off but a slap across her face. Before she could even say anything else, she was pushed onto the table as Clayton began to undress her.

"Since you want to mess around." He mumbled under his breath as he unbuckled his pants.

You could guess what happened next............

* two weeks later*

For the past week Kira's life was a living hell. She was constantly crying and puking while Clayton ignored her existence. Eventually she got in contact with Ryder who later took her to the hospital after hearing about her 'incident'.

It turned out she was pregnant with Clayton's child who we all know as Alex. From then on she lived with Ryder and his gang, happily may I add.

After Alex was born, Ryder took care of him as if he were his own. But rumors were circling around other gangs that this baby was not his.

One year later, Kira gave birth to another son, Rafael, also known as Nate, well, only to Samara.

Growing up, Alex and Rafael were unseperable, somewhat like twins. That is, until Alex grew up to look and act more and more like his father which was a living reminder of Kira's past with Clayton.

When Alex 15, Kira began to mistreat Alex. She took out her wrath on him instead of discussing matters with his father. She would often beat him and basically made him her servant while she treated Rafael like a prince.

Word got around to Clayton that not only did he have a son but he was being mistreated. To say Clayton was furious was an understatement. Clayton prepared his gang for war against Ryder's.

This turned out to be the biggest mistake he had ever made seeing as this resulted in his death. Also because of this Alex never met his father.

After that event, Alex vowed to himself he would get revenge on Rafael (only because he was jealous) and Kira. At 16, Alex trained to lead the gang which once belonged to his father.

At 17, he became the gang leader of the Vipers and murdered his first victim which turned out to be Ryder. Kira became depressed and died two years later while Rafael was training to take over his father's gang, the Prowlers.

Since then, Alex and Rafael became enemies.

Vote and comment :)