Chapter 1

CHLOES POV

I flung Zack's door open. All I saw was Zack. I swear I saw a blonde girl in his window. He couldn't be cheating on me. I mean really. I'm 4 months pregnant and I had a baby bump. Before I knew it there were pictures of Zack and I all over the Internet. All the Dance Moms fans had figured out that I was pregnant. I had all the cravings. Right now I want some ice cream I thought. But it was too late to eat ice cream. The kitchen was closed. I really need to get some sleep. Am I imagining these blonde girl things?

*MORNING*

"Hey babe." Zack said, pecking me on the cheek.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong?" Of course. Typical Zack. I knew he would ask.

"Nothin'" I replied, carelessly.

"Oh. Thought of any names?" Zack asked.

"Paige and I like the name Tiffany." I suggested.

"I love that name!" Zack said."What about for a boy?"

"Uh I don't know. I kinda like the name Hayden. I also like Xavier."

"I like Xavier. But what about middle names?"

" I think it would be sweet if we use our best friends names as their middle names."

"Tiffany Paige Torres if it's a girl, and Xavier Nicolas Torres if it's a boy. Perfect!"Zack concluded.

"I'm gonna get a shower." Zack said as he headed upstairs. As soon as he turned on the water, he got a text. I peeked at his phone. It was from Hadley. Wait, Roadkill? I couldn't believe what it said. It read, "Hey babe, meet me at my house tonight and don't worry about that piece of trash you knocked up." I burst into tears and packed up my stuff. He could forget about me and my baby and go date Roadkill. It clicked. Hadley was the mysterious blonde girl invthe window! This is just too much. Bye Zack. Bye Mia. Bye Gina.

JOSHS POV

While I was playing video games, the doorbell rang. I got upband answer it. A very pregnant and upset Chloe flung herself into my arms.

"What's wrong, Chlobird?" I asked her hugging her.

"Zack got a text from Hadley and they're dating and I left and mom already kicked me out and so can I stay here?" She said taking deep breaths.

"MOM!!!!!!" I screamed up the stairs. Paige, Brooke, and Kelly came running down the steps.

"Chloe, honey, what's wrong?" Mom asked her. I explained the situation to her and she agreed to let Chloe stay. Maybe she'll realize that I'm the one for her and I'm the one that loves her.

PAIGES POV

Brooke and I helped Chloe set up her stuff in the guest room. I really felt for her. Zack had cheated on her while she was pregnant. We talked all day and ate ice cream and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Now Chloe really is my twinnie.