Chapter 4

CHLOES POV

I woke up in a hospital room, confused. My stomach hurt. I asked the nurse why I was here.

"Well somebody punched you in the stomach and we ran some tests to see if the baby was alright." It all came back to me. The crash, the fight, Josh punching me in the stomach.

"Is my baby okay?" I asked frantically.

"The doctor will be in with the results soon." The nurse replied. Outside the window I saw a very familiar head. It had brown spiky hair. Zack! He was arguing with a nurse to let him go in. Next to him was Paige, who was trying to get my attention. I smiled.

"Is it visitor hour yet?" I questioned the nurse.

"Oh, yeah. I'll let your friends in." She opened the door before getting trampoled by all the girls, moms, Zack, and Abby. Zack gave me a kiss and hug, the girls and other moms hugged me, Abby gave me a huge bear hug, and finally my mom ran over to me and gave me the longest and biggest hug in the history of hugs.

"I am so sorry Chlobird!" She expressed.

"I am too." I said, holding on tight. Mom let me go and teared up. The room silenced as the doctor walked in. Zack held onto me. Mom held onto my hand. Paige hopped around, hoping she could still be Aunt Paigey.We all held our breath as the doctor announced the result,

"The baby is perfectly fine." We all jumped around and screamed. Zack picked me up and twirled me around. Paige yelled, "Yes! We can all be her aunts!"

"And... the doctor said."Would you like to know if your baby is a girl or boy?" We nodded vigorously.

"Well, that leads us to that there are two babies." I looked at Zack. He was grinning like a little boy in a candy shop. "And one is a boy, the other is a girl." The doctor concluded.

We jumped around even more. Twins!

ZACKS POV

We just found out that we had twins. Xavier and Tiffany. This was the perfect time to.....

CHLOES POV

Zack got down on one knee, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a ring box.

"Chloe, I love you. This has been the best 7 months of my life. I don't care if people think we are too young, will you, Chloe Lukasiak marry me?" I started to cry and nod my head. He put the ring on my finger just in time for Josh to walk in. Kelly grabbed his wrist and shows him out while Josh yelled, "You are making the biggest mistake of your life!"

Zack stood up and pulled me in for a kiss. Everyone awwed and smiled. It was the most perfect moment.