Chapter 3

CHLOES POV

I was flipping through through channels when Josh came and sat down next to me.

"So, when you kissed me... I kinda felt something. Like sparks." He said.

I put on a fake smile and lied, " Me too."

"I'll turn on the news. There nothing good on TV on Tuesday's." I said.

"But Dance Moms is on." Josh reminded me.

"Oh yeah. But I wanna watch the news." I lied, not wanting him to see what happened.

"But-" Josh started.

"I'm the one who's pregnant!"

He stopped fighting.

I turned on the news and Zacks face popped up. My heart sank as the reporter explained that he got in a car crash.

"Zack is now at the Pittsburgh hospital. The chances of him living are 25%.

"Drive me there!" I said.

"No! You love me!" Josh protested.

"Brooke? Will you drive me to the hospital?"

"Why?" She questioned.

"Don't ask, just drive!" I said, thinking of the hip hop group dance we had.

When we got to the hospital, I ran to the desk.

"What room is Zack Torres in?" I said catching my breath.

"384."

"Thank you!!!"

I ran as fast as I could to his room. I whipped the door open.

"Is he ok? Will he survive? Please tell me hes ok?"

"And who are you?" The doctor asked.

"I am Chloe Lukasiak and I'm his ex." I stated.

ZACKS POV

I woke up to a voice that I never thought I would hear again. I used all my energy to shoot

up and yell, "CHLOE! I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO SORRY."

"Zack!" She ran over to me and kissed me passionately. The doctors left us alone. All of the sudden, Josh walked in. He stormed over to Chloe and I and ripped her from me and punched her in the face.

"You slut!" He screamed throwing punches at her. I punched Josh right in the jaw and I heard a crack. He fought back even more. Paige ran into the room and called the police while the doctors poured into the room. Some helped Chloe get up, while others had the impossible task of Josh and I to stop fighting. When the police came Josh stopped and punched Chloe in the stomach. Hard.

"My baby!" She yelled. Paige and Brooke ran to her involuntaryily. Chloe was sent to a hospital room.

"YOU IDIOT SHES PREGNANT YOU MIGHT HAVE KILLED THE BABY!" I screamed at him hysterically.

"JOSH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!!??????" Paige yelled, while crying.

I got up and ran to Chloes room.