Chapter 51

"Hey! Wait!" The person continued to call.

I turned around.

"Don't you ever-" I yelled until I realized it wasn't Oscar. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" I apologize sobbing.

"It's okay" Willian sighs.

I grab my phone and call Marc immediately.

"Hey Maria! How are you?" Marc answers.

"I'm coming home! Oscar is a whore and Ana hasn't changed" I cry into the phone.

"Wait, what happen Maria?"

"I'll see you in a few minutes" I sob hanging up the phone.

"Maria!" Someone yells. I know it's Oscar.

I quickly run to my car but Oscar gets there just as I do.

"Leave me alone!" I spit.

"I didn't do anything! She jumped on me and kissed me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Maria!" He pleads.

"Just go fuck Ana, I don't care about either of you anymore" I tell getting into my car, he gets in as well.

"Get out" I tell him sternly.

"No. I never had sex with Ana, she was lying. I don't know what Marc told you but-"

"Don't blame any of this on Marc" I yell.

"Why shouldn't I? If it wasn't for Marc trying to get you to kiss him, we would still be happily together"

"Why put the whole blame on Marc?! Huh? Last time I checked it takes two to kiss! Why do you just assume that I didn't mean anything I said to him?" I yell.

"Stop, please. You know he put words in your head. He practically made you say that" Oscar tries to believe.

"Or what if he made me realize it?" Our tones were calm now.

"No Maria, please don't tell yourself that"

"Get out of my car" I order.

"Mari-"

"Get out!" I yell.

"I'm sorry" he says getting out.

The moment he is out of my car, I speed home.

"Maria! What happen?" Marc asks waiting outside when I arrive.

"Oscar and Ana really are screwing each other. At first I didn't want to believe it, but then they kissed in practice... I left right when I saw her kiss him. He just fucking stood there and kissed her back! That little bastard!" I yell/cry.

"Maria.... They never-"

"Is it because I never gave him sex? If that's all he wanted, well... fuck him!"

"Maria, they-"

"You know what? Who gives a fuck about them anyways" I yell interrupting once again.

"Maria-"

"The bitch can't even-"

"Maria!" Marc yelled interrupting me this time.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"They never had sex"

"Oh don't try to make excuses, we both know they did. Remember the grocery store visit?" I ask.

"Don't believe anything Ana says. She will do anything to sabotage anyone in her way of getting to Oscar... Remember when she planned my kidnapping?" He explains.