"...It isn't how you are alike..."//4

Three days after the Triwizard Tournament was announced just about anyone that could was entering. There was even two kids that tried to use an aging potion, seeing as Dumbledore created an age line around the goblet, which ended up backfiring and turning them into old men. It was the final day to enter the tournament and I can't tell you how many times I was told I should enter my name.

"Come on Scarlett. It'd be really cool if you entered." Pansy pleaded with me.

"No. I'm not gonna. I don't want to so I'm not going to." I answered.

"Why? Is it because you're scared?" Draco sneered. "You are! Oh that's rich! You're such a pansy, no pun intended. You're such a pussy!" He laughed when I didn't answer him.

"That isn't true in the slightest! I just don't want to. I don't want to possibly die!"

"Which means you're scared. Nobody actually dies in the tournament, get over yourself filthy mudblood." He spat.

"It's funny how you call me 'mudblood' knowing damn well that I ain't one. You know what, fuck it! Since you guys won't leave me alone about it I'm gonna do it. Just for you guys, mostly so you'll leave me alone." I snapped.

I pulled a piece of paper out of my jeans pocket- I've been carrying it around in case this happened- and wrote my name with my pen in neatest handwriting I could manage. 'Scarlett Snape' the paper read with my hand writing. I went to go get up when suddenly Pansy pulled me back down by my arm.

"Wait, you aren't even seventeen yet, are you?" She asked disheartedly.

Instead of answering I simply shrugged my shoulders, stood up and walked to the goblet that held the blue flame. I stared down at the age line before stopping in front of it. Everyone's eyes were on me, I could feel it. The magical line looked so different up close. From far away it looked like a floating circle that sat around the goblet but up close it was so much more. It wasn't simply just sparkles as I had learned from muggle books as a child, sure it had sparkles but it also had bits of rocks and the magic from the spell swimming in the circle.

"It won't work." I heard Hermione say from the back of the room. "You're a fifth year which means more than likely means you're about 15 or 16."

I ignored her completely as I stared at the blue flame which seemed to dance around, waving with the slight wind in the hall. It was calling my name so loud I could almost hear it. Without thinking I took a step forward breaking the line, the spell sweeping around my legs as it went to fix itself. The fire got closer with each step until I was right in front of it. I felt someone push past me and looked up to see Viktor Krum placing his name in the fire.

I felt my arm begin to do the actions before I had a second to think about it. My delicate pale hand reached up with the paper and simply threw it into the fire. The flame instantly engulfed the paper as it accepted it. I saw the paper turn from an off-white color to a slight burnt brown color before disappearing to only silver-colored ash. After the paper was gone I turned and walked away from the golden chalice. Once I had sat down I knew that everyone was now questioning everything.

"What?" I ask.

"Okay spill." Hermione, Harry, and Ron said in unison as the came over to me.

"Spill what?"

"How were you able to put your name in there? Based on your year, you wouldn't be able to have entered." Blaise answered getting Hermione to point at him.

"Well I started Uagadou late because they refused me." I explained.

"How late did you start?" Harry asked.