Chapter Two

*Nico's POV*
"OOOOOOHHHH MY GODDDDDD NICCKKKYYYY LOOK AT MY BOMB ASS LINER!! IT'S ON FLEEK!!"

"Leo you've told me several times how 'bomb' your eye liner is"

"NO BUT NICO YOU GOTTA LOOK AT IT! LOOK! NICO LOOK!"

"Ok makeup man, take it off and let's get ready for school"

"I don't wanna go. Ditch with me?"

"No I'm failing most of my classes because of you and I bet you are too now come on."

Leo sighed and got his make up remover.

Leo has been obsessed with make up ever since he was a little kid. He's loved it and I've accepted it. The only thing wrong with it is that other people won't accept it.

Leo is very very good at make up. Like ridiculously good, but he can't show it off without being teased or bullied.

"Hey Nico, can I do ab and boob contour on you when we come back." He said puffing out his chest

"I don't even have boobs...... Or abs." I said looking at him weirdly

"Dude" he said lifting up some foundation and brushes "that's why we have make up"

I smiled "No you can't."

"Awww why not." He whined

"Cuz I don't want make up on my tummy or boobies" I said poking both

"Aw you have a bootyful tummy and boobies" he said hugging me and holding both

"Ya they are. Aren't they." I said puffing out my chest and smiling

"Ya you are" He whispered and kissed my cheek

I smiled and looked at him they the mirror that was in front of us. He looked at me and I looked at him. We just stood there in blissful silence.

Finally I took a breath and said "Let's go before we're anymore late"

"Ok" he whispered and untangled himself

We got our stuff and walked out of the room. We said goodbye to Leo's mom and walked out of the house.