Troll 107

"Foods!" Xiumin cheered as he saw dumpling stands outside the mall. And yeah, you guys are on mall. FM and the gang decided to mall before having a grocery na katapat lang ng mall na pinasukan nyo.

"Gucci sales!" sabi naman ni Tao at mag-isang sumugod sa department store na nagtitinda ng gucci bags.

"Oooohhhh~! Eyeliners!" Baekhyun cheered at hinila nya si Chanyeol papunta sa make-up station.

"Rubber duckies~!" Chen sang and he hurriedly walks near that ducky stand.

"Bubble Teath~!" Sehun said. There it go again, the BUBBLE TEETH issue. The WHAT THE HELL is that BUBBLE TEETH word. He grab FM's arms and they headed to a shop namely, The Bubble Tea Shop.

'Ohh. Now I know. It is not bubble teeth, it is bubble tea. Poor Sehun' you said to your mind.

"Ohhh~ NBS! I should buy a sketch pad." Kris says and in just a blink of an eye he had grab Suho,Lay,Kyungsoo and Kai inside. And now you are left with the handsome guy-Luhan.

"Ohhhhh." you said. Just to interrupt the awkward silence.

"Eherm." Luhan says. "Uhh... *your name* do you wanna go somewhere else? Just sooo.... We would not be uhh... bored?" sabi ni Luhan. You looked at him in an innocent expression.

"Really? You want to?" you asked him back and he smiled shyly.

"If you want to, then yes. If not, uhhh... It would be fine." sagot naman ni Luhan. You smiled at him again-a sweet smile.

"Let's go." You said and you grab his hand and you two walk. You enjoy the sceneries while walking with Luhan. You are no longer holding his hand-dahil di naman kayo-until you guys ay napadaan sa isang 'HELLO KITTY HOUSE' na puno ng 'HELLO KITTY STUFFS&GOODS'. Napahinto si Luhan sa paglalakad kaya huminto ka rin, you looked at Luhan who have a sparkling eyes while looking at those stuffs.

"Can we enter the shop?" He asked you with a puppy face. Though you are doubting and feeling weird about Luhan's attitude you just nodded and then you enter the shop.

Luhan and you have a great time, you both are enjoying the stuffs for that it is also your favorite. You discovered that Luhan loves collecting Hello Kitty stuffs, he is surely a fan of that talking cat that do not have a mouth. It is kinda weird to guys but then, it looks cute for you. If other people would say it was so gay, for you it would never happen. Pagbalik nyo sa venue,there is a poker face Sehun na sumusugod sa inyo while holding a bubble tea.

"Luhan Hyungth~! Where the hell had you came from?!" sabi ni Sehun sa nanggagalaiting boses. Pero...

"Xiumin hyung~ I miss you." sabi ni Luhan and he hugged Xiumin. Nilampasan nya si Sehun. All you guys are having a SHOCKED EXPRESSION.

Oh? Anyare? HAHAHA. Vote if you want, Comment for your reaction, MESSAGE me if you wanna have a happy conversation. Kamsa~

~ Fortis_Mikael XOXO