Troll 114

You are busy cleaning your room because it is dismissal time and your group was assigned to be the cleaners,unfortunately,your groupmates are also busy because of the club meetings that you are left behind. They are all so bad.

"Hmmm.Hmmm.Hmmm." you hummed as you sweep the floor that is full of trashes-candy wrappers,Junkfood wrappers,cups etc.

"Arghh. This is so disgusting." you said and throw to the garbage can the trashes.

You continue cleaning your room by erasing the writings on the board. It is one of the hardest job 'cause you need to make it smooth. Despite of your height you continue wiping it until...

"Let me." a voice of a boy said and he get the eraser to you and he continued cleaning it. You look at the boy only to find out it is Tao. You are stunned.

'He's a gentleman' you said to yourself and you looked down.

"What brings you here?" you sked still looking at the floor.

"Oh,Yeah. D.O. hyung and the others invited you to our house to eat dinner.... If that is..... Okay with you?" tanong nya sabay punas naman ng basang basahan sa board.

"Oh? Really? You all invited me.... AGAIN?" you asked with your eyes widely open. He chuckled and look at you and he continued what he is doing again.

"Yeah. You know. We are now welcoming you as a new family member." sabi ni Tao at pumunta na sya sa sink para labhan yung basahan.

"Lemme." you said dahil nahihiya ka. Tinulungan ka kase nya na maglinis kahit di naman sya cleaners. Binigay nya naman sayo yung basahan at nilabhan mo na nga. Pagbalik nyo sa room kinuha nyo nalang yung bags nyi at lumakad sa hallway.

"Hey Tao, thanks for helping me huh?" you said while smiling. He looks back at you and smiled to.

"Your welcome." he answered and he winks. You giggle. He's winks are like trying hard winks. "What's funny?" he asked you.You shake your head and look down.

"Soooo. Why did you decide to help me in cleaning our room?" you asked as you continue walking. He looks at you and smiles.

"So that you can finish it fast and we can arrive early to our house." he said to you and you nodded.

Tao is now starting to talk to you.

"They call me Tao because of the black circles on my eyes." he said as you saw the van.

"There they are!" you cheered and you two hurriedly went to the van and rode to it.

~

Mianhe for Lame UD. Am sleepy. -_-

~Fortis_Mikael XOXO