Troll 115

You are disturb by someone who is poking your cheeks. Hinampas mo ang kamay na iyon at tumagilid ka ng higa. Pagtagilid mo kinakalabit ka pa rin nung taong yun.

"Huy ________,gising na uy." sabi nito but again,hinampas mo ang kamay nito at nagtalukbong ng kumot. You are still sleepy for Pete's sake.

You heard someone breathe heavily and you heard footsteps walking away. You smiled and continued your sleep. Not long enough you felt that you are being lifted so you hurriedly open your eyes just to realized that you are meters above the floor.

"OmyGash! Bring me down!" you said as you hit the bastards back. "What The! Who are you?! Bring me down!" you shouted. You heard him chuckled. That chuckle.

"Are you awake now?" tanong sayo ni Chanyeol.

"Yes! Very Very Awake!" sabi mo. You are pouting though he can't see your face.

"Then Good." he said and he walked still carrying you.

"What----HEY!BRING ME DOWN!" you said and you hit his back again. "YOU CRAZY SEAL! BRING ME DOWWWWNNNNNN!" you said again,but he ignored you. You are now heading to the stairs,so your going downstairs.

"AISH! CHANYEOL! BRING ME DOWN!" but again,he ignored you so you stop. Ano pa magagawa mo? E ayaw nga nya di ba?

He continued walking and you figured out that he brings you to the kitchen.

"Oh! Where is _________?" Luhan asked.

"Is she that?" tanong naman ni Lay.

"Yes. She is." Chanyeol answered and he let you sit on the chair. Nakayuko ka ngayon. Di ka pa naghihilamos o kaya naman ay nagsusuklay, alanganamang humarap ka sa kanila ng ganun di ba? Nakakahiya naman.

"Good Morning Bed Hair!" Tao greeted you. Katapat mo sya ngayon e.

"Hmmm. D.O Hyung! Waaahhh! Pancakes!" sabi ni FM. "OUCH! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!" sigaw ni FM.

"We are not eating yet. Look at her." sabi ni D.O. And as a response.

"GOOD MORNING MY EVER BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY SLEEPY HEAD! HOW'S YOUR SLEEP?! OH! DID YOU DREAMED ABOUT *Your bias in EXO name here*?! YIIIEEE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" sigaw ni FM. You blushed and hurriedly stood up.

"I---i'll just wa---wash my face." you said and you headed to the bathroom. That kid.

"Waaahhh~ Nakakahiya!>.<" sabi mo as you wet your face with water. Naghihilamos ka nga di ba? "Dapat kase bumangon na ko kanina e. =3=" sabi mo pa. Sinabunutan mo'y sarili mo. "Kung bakit ba naman kase ko pumayag na mag-overnight dito." reklamo mo pa.

"Are you done talking to yourself?" halos tumalon ka noong nakita mo ang repleksyon ni Chanyeol na tatawa-tawa sa labas ng CR.

"What are you doing here?!" you asked.

"Sinusundo ka! Xiumin and FM are starting to have tantrums 'cause they cannot eat breakfast. And its all your fault. Dapat sabay-sabay tayo kumaen." sabi ni Chanyeol and you blush.

"Oh! Sorry!. Sige. Susunod na ko." sabi mo and you hurriedly comb your hair and went out.

Hinintay ka ni Chanyeol sa labas at sabay kayong pumunta sa dinning area.

"Sorry for waiting!" you said and then you two sit and they started eating. The 12 guys gives you different food. Di ka makatanggj kaya kuha ka nalang ng kuha. How you would miss being with them...

~Fortis_Mikael XOXO

updated. Add on Facebook-----> Cee Park (alt.name: Ate Arcee Watty)