Welcome to OWCA! (Pt. 1) (Human!Perry the Platypus x Newbie Agent!Reader)

Note: Hey guys! Back with another one shot! I just wanted to let you guys know that I will start to be updating every once a week soo yeah. But that might change because of upcoming testing that I have to do. But we'll see how it turns out.
Disclaimer: I don't own any artwork and or videos used in this (And my One Shots book in general). I also don't own Phineas and Ferb all rights go to Disney and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh and Dan Povenmire. I also don't own you. You belong to yourself sooo yeah. Let's get going! Enjoy!
(This is also Part 1 to this so it will be kind of short)
Tips: Y/N= Your Name
S/N= Siblings name (If you don't have one then pretend you do)

        You were in your bed. Peacefully sleeping. You had heard that your parents were taking you on a 'Suprise Vacation' today. Most likely to somewhere you're never been before.
     All of the sudden, your sibling decided to barge in, ruining your only chance of peace. "Y/N! Come on! Hurry up!" They said.
                 *Time Skip*
     "Y/N! S/N, You ready?" Your parents asked. "Yes!" You and your sibling said at the same time.
     "Ok. Got everything?" Your parents asked. You double checked just to make sure you had everything.
     "Yup!" You said putting your thumb up. Your sibling also double checked.
     "Yup!" They said and smiled.
     "Alrighty then. Let's go!" Your parents said leaving the house, you and your sibling following along.

     Little did you know, this trip was going to be a bit more interesting then you thought.

Note: Soo yeah. Like I said. This 1st part was going to be kind of short. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this one shot! Keep requesting! GravityFallsFTW896 OUT! PEACE!
Next: Markiplier x Reader

306 words