Chapter Six

Camila's POV
--------------------
"I want to be your first." When those words came out of Lauren's mouth I felt like my heart could just explode right there along with all the feelings she was making me feel, especially between my thighs.

"Take me, Lauren." I said looking down at her.

She connected our lips again and I slightly lifted myself up so that she could unzip my dress from the back and slip it down my body. As she started to slip it down she started to kiss my body, I know she felt how fast I was breathing and how my heart was basically pounding inside my chest. She looked at my body like it was the most beautiful thing that she's ever seen.

I was in my black bra and black lace panties. I was already soaking for her, the thought of her beautiful soft lips against my skin that has never been touched by anyone before excites me.

She looks into my eyes and she gets back down and kisses my lips. She kisses me so passionately. Her hands start to roam my body. Every touch is electric.

"You're so beautiful Camila" she says.

"Thank you Lauren." I say quietly and looked at her in the eyes before she kisses my lips again, her lips taking the lead as mine follow hers. I trace my tongue against her bottom lip softly begging for entrance.

Lauren's POV
--------------------

I let her in. Our tongues dancing together like they were meant to be. I grab one of her thighs and put it on my back as I slowly get closer to her core. I start to grind myself on her to start her off.

"Oh fuck" she moans in between our make out.

I separate our mouths and then I see she arches her back as I take off her black bra and then I go to her boobs and I slowly lick her left nipple and play with the other and then give the same amount as pleasure as the other. I suck on her boobs and leave her a mark. Marking her mine. I make a trail of wet kisses down to her belly button. I then put both of her thighs on my shoulders and kiss down her thighs.

Camila starts to tremble as if she's about to cum with all this teasing. "HURRY UP LAUREN" she moans loudly.

I slide off her panties and slowly trace my tongue around her clit. I then flick my tongue on her clit and suck her clit and she moans loudly when I suck on it.

"Oh my god Lauren d-don't stop" she moans, letting my name slip out of her mouth as my tongue swirls and sucks on her clit. Her hands searching the sheets as if she lost something but they found my way to my hair and tangled them inside of it. Pulling me closer to her.

I start to trace my finger around her center to build tension, I love how wet she is for me. I love the thought of my fingers deep inside of her. "Lauren please" she begs, I look up at her and stick my tongue out and swirl it around her clit some more and then flicking it up and down, she tastes so sweet. I slowly enter my middle finger inside of her and she moans loudly. Finally taking her virginity. She's so tight around my finger, I start to thrust my finger in her going a little faster by the minute and then I search for her G-spot by hooking my finger upward in a 'come here gesture' just like she did at the party, of course this time my fingers actually inside of her. Her moans, they're like angelic music to my ears.

"Oh Lauren! Fuck fuck fuck" she says enjoying the pleasure I'm giving her.

She starts to throb on my finger and that's how I know she's getting close to her climax, I know exactly what I'm going to do.