Chapter Thirteen

Camila's POV
----------------------

I saw Normani and Dinah walking back to the car. They got in and didn't say anything. Not a word and my heart felt like it was going to thump out of my chest, my palms started to sweat and I swear it was so hot in the car it was difficult to breathe.

"Did you find her?" Ally asked out of nowhere.

I'm so glad Ally broke the silence I felt like the tight air was closing on me.

"Yeah we did." Normani says quietly as Ally starts to drive.

"Well? What happened?" Ally asks again.

"Yeah I want to know why didn't she come out with you guys?" I ask barely able to let the words come out of my mouth.

What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like something bad happened? I don't like this feeling. It is honestly so painful and uncomfortable. The only time I ever felt like this was when I was younger. I was about eight or nine at the time and I remember this exact feeling. When I heard my mother had gotten into a car accident. They kept telling me they didn't know if she was okay or not. I never felt anything like that after that until now and that's because I was in a bubble my whole life.

"She'll be home later." Normani says coldly.

"Don't ask anymore questions, Camila."   Dinah says facing the window.

"No I want to fucking know where was she?" I ask sternly looking at both of them.

"CAMILA I SUGGEST YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING HEART TO BE BROKEN" Dinah yells at me.

I don't say anything. My heart sunk into my stomach. The feeling I felt awhile ago was long gone, it's a thousand times worse.

Ally once again broke the silence. "Are we going back to the beach?" She asks trying to lighten the mood.

"It's whatever you guys want." Normani said not really wanting to look at me or at anyone in that matter.

"Can you take me back to my dorm?" I ask quietly. My thoughts filling my mind and eating away at me.

"Um... Yeah sure no problem." Ally says as she drives.

"Thank you." I say not looking up at anyone or anything. My phone went off and Normani and Dinah quickly looked at me.

From Lo 💓
I need to talk to you Camila.

"Don't respond to her Camila." Dinah says in a serious voice.

"Yeah I think it's best if you don't tonight" Normani agrees.

From Lo 💓
Camila please answer

I unlock my phone and read the messages. I know Dinah doesn't do this so I know I should listen to her. I don't care how hard it is I'm not going to answer.

From Lo 💓
Camila please I need to talk to you about something important

To Lo 💓
cant talk rn night

I wait a few seconds before sending it. My heart hurts and I just want to get home and sleep.

From Lo 💓
When you get home can you meet me somewhere?

To Lo 💓
i can't im going to sleep.

From Lo 💓
Camila fucking meet me at the library in 30 minutes.

To Lo 💓
Okay

------------------------------

Lauren's POV
------------------------