Chapter Fifteen

-

Camila's POV

-

So I decided to go with Lauren to California for a whole week. Just her and I, honestly I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. This is my first time going there and well with my ex girlfriend. I don't necessarily like calling her that but at the moment it's true. I gave this trip a shot because I'm hoping this will solve the problems we've been having and make us stronger.. The past day we've been kissing, cuddling etc. Non stop and I can't get rid of the butterflies she gives me every time she looks into my eyes, every time I feel her lips against mine.

We're boarding the plane now and holy shit I'm so excited yet so on the edge and nervous. I don't think Lauren noticed but I've been turned on all afternoon for some reason and I'm trying to keep it to myself but I can't help it when she's around. She can touch me and not even mean to touch me in that way and it's like a waterfall between my thighs.

"Camila, why are you so tensed? Is there something wrong with you?" She asked putting up her luggage and then sitting down next to me. "Or is it because you've been turned on the whole time?" She smirks.

"No what are you talking about? I'm just nervous." I lie trying not to look at her directly because my cheeks are getting hot.

"You really think I don't know you, sweet cheeks?" She says as she puts her hand on my thigh. "I know you really well and I know what you want, Camila." She leans towards me and whispers making me quiver under hot breath.

My breath hitches in the back of my throat and I slightly twitch from the sudden touch from her hand.
"Oh really?" I ask innocently.

"I could be wrong." She whispers again and then starts to slide her hand up my thigh slowly and licks my neck, then bites it. "Do you want me to stop?"

I feel my face turn a light shade of red as my body gets hot. I turn to her slightly and look into her green orbs. "Lauren there's people around." I whisper almost not audible so that people wouldn't hear.

"You think I care?" She says and touches my center and rubs it on the outside.

Oh my god what's going on with her, I mean not that I'm complaining but nows definitely not the time but I don't want it to stop. "Um I don't think so." I whisper as I start to feel between my legs get hotter with the movements of her fingers.

"I can see it in your eyes. You're absolutely loving this." She says as she goes faster and adds more pressure so I could feel the pleasure. "Too bad I gotta stop." She says as she stops and removes her hand away from my center. "I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted babe" she says and kisses my cheek.

"You're honestly such a tease I'm never going to give it up to you If you keep it up." I say with a smirk and raise my eyebrow. "Hand me my ear phones please?" I ask since I let her hold them in her bag.

"You won't be able to resist me, but here you go." She says as she hands me my earphones. "Enjoy your flight"

"Or I could just ride you but." I say again under my breath hoping she wouldn't hear me. I clear my throat and speak up. "You too beautiful."

"You're a dirty girl, Cabello" she smiles and winks at me.

I bite my bottom lip out of habit. "Says the one who can't keep her hands off of me." I giggle softly.

"Oh believe me I can keep my hands off of you, but I only do it to fuck with you." She says as she giggles with me.

"Watch your mouth." I tease her as I kink my eyebrow and put my finger on her lips to shush her.