Chapter Eleven (part 1)

Camila's POV
---------------------
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Holy fucking shit did Lauren just ask me that? Am I dreaming again? Please god tell me I'm not dreaming because this is too good to be true. My heart is beating so fast and hard against my chest I can hear it myself and I know she can hear it too.

"Oh my god.. Really?" I say as I tried to be serious and calm hoping she wouldn't notice how happy I was.

"I'm being totally serious Camila" she whispered still smiling. "I want to be your first for everything and I wish you could be my first for some things that I can't take back but I want to show you how a great relationship should be like and I want to be your first lesbian lover" she laughed.

"You're a dork you know that?" I said smiling as I looked into her eyes and touched the side of her face, tracing it slowly with my thumb.

"So is that a yes?" she asked again.

I put my thumb on her lips to stop her from saying anything else.

"Shhh just kiss me, please."

"Mmm okay princess" she says as she leans in.

I lean in and kiss her soft lips. I pull back a few times to give her multiple kisses but I didn't have to do that on my own because ever time I would pull away she would pull me right back in. Every kiss we shared felt like our first one, over and over again. I slightly started to hover over her as I started to kiss my way down her chin to her defined jaw and finally to her soft skin on her neck. I smiled between each small kiss I left. "Of course I'll be yours." I say softly against the skin on her neck.

She pulls my head up and stares into my eyes. Her eyes are full of love and compassion and happiness. "Camila you just made me the happiest girl ever." She said softly.

"Hmmm is that so?" I say smiling up at her before connecting our lips again. "Why would you want to date a loser like me though, like are you ready to hear non stop ugly dad jokes?" I stopped myself from rambling and kissed her again.

"I'll be your daddy." She smirked.

"LAUREN DO YOU HAVE A DADDY KINK? OMG GET OUT" I say sarcastically but surprised.

"I actually do. But okay I'll go." She said as she started to get up.

"You're not going anywhere." I say as I pull her on top of me.

I smirked and grabbed her collar pulling her inches from my face. "You're mine now."

"Dominant aren't we?" She giggled. "Kiss me princess"

"What's a top and a bottom?" I ask curiously before kissing her quickly.

"You seriously don't know?" She laughed out loud.

"NO I DON'T!" I said and turned over on my side crossing my arms. "I'm innocent asshole."

"Top means that you're dominant aka me and bottom is the submissive aka you." She laughed and then kissed my lips. "I can't believe you didn't know what that was"

"I'm not a submissive twink bye." I said sarcastically still turned on my side.

"Oh please come on! Who made the first move babe?" She giggled trying to nudge me. "If you don't turn around and kiss me I'm going to the other bed."

"You wouldn't, you would miss me too much." I say as I slightly turned to look at her. "Okay fine you totally made the first move but that doesn't mean anything." I say and turned around again being stubborn.

"I admit, you kissed me first and that was very dominant, but in this relationship I'll be your daddy and spoil the shit out of you." She said seriously while putting her index finger on my chin and looking into my eyes.