Two; Turn On

Jason's POV

"Here's a list of his normal daily routine." Alex rambled as he handed me a little black book, to which I opened to see a well planned and organised day set out for each day of the week.

I cringed at the over planning done for just one seventeen year old.

5:00am Wake up
5:30am Breakfast (Fruit/Oatmeal)
6:00am Shower
6:45am Morning jog
7:30am Change into cleaner clothes
7:35am In study room (Wait for tutor)
7:45am Begin morning study(math)
9:20am Break for small excersice (Walk/Run/Sport)
9:40am Small snack
10:00am Study (History)
11:00am Study (English)
12:30pm Lunch (sandwich/Fruit)
1:00pm Reading (Novel Only)
2:30pm Power nap
3:30pm Chores (Sweeping/Dusting)
4:30pm Homework
5:30pm Dinner (Served by Chef)
6:00pm Free Time
6:30pm Bath
7:00pm Bed

Did this kid even have enough free time to watch a movie? TV? Did he get to hang out with friends at the very least?

"Jesus." I breathed, reading the planner.

"I know, we haven't made it very down pact, but we like to give him a little space." Alex smiled, as if he didn't just give me the book of Hell.

If I were Justin, I'd rebele. Sneak out, do something crazy... Because this book, was something beyond evil. It needs to be burned.

"You don't have to stick to that, though. If you want to make your own planner for him, go ahead." Alex smiled, before checking his watch, "Oh shoot, I've gotta go. I'll text you when I'm at the airport. Thank you so much for this. I couldn't leave Justin with a complete stranger." Alex shook my hand before he made an exit.

I sighed, re reading the planner, before looking over at Justin, who had grabbed one of the random books in my office, beginning to read it.

"How on earth do you get spare time to be with your friends?" I chuckled jokingly, waving the book.

Justin bit his bottom lip, glancing up at me, "I dont have friends..." He mumbled quietly.

My face fell at that, frowning, "Oh."

"I dont get out really... I dont have time." He stated, avoiding eye contact as he read the back of the novel.

I opened my mouth to say something, because I felt a little guilty about the whole thing, but Louis decided it was the right time to come back into the office.

"Sir, I'll send the tax forms off now." Louis said, typing things down onto his tablet.

I leant against my desk and sighed, "Thank you, Louis." I smiled softly, "I'm going to head home early, could you please lock up the office. You can get off as soon as you send off the forms. Have my driver come now."

"Yes sir."

"Justin, follow me." I stood up straight, dusting my hands before extending out my right hand to help him up off the couch.

Justin reached out, nervously grabbing my larger one. A small rush of tingles spread through me as our skin touched, causing an unsettling feeling form at the pit of my stomach.

Almost as if it were lust. Oh god, no.

I retreated my hand quickly once he was standing completely.

"Let's head downstairs." I mumbled, turning away to hide the small blush forming on my cheeks. No one must ever see me blush; totally unprofessional.

-

"Liam, could you take the alternative route to my home. I dont want to be stuck in traffic." I sighed, buckling up in the back seat with Justin beside me.
He chose to sit in the middle, since he didn't like the Window seat apparently. Which lead to his arms brushing against mine awkwardly.