Three; xoxo

(Attached picture is what Justin looks like currently in the book; #BringBackTheBieberFlip)

Jason's POV

I woke up the next morning with someone laying above my chest. It only took me a few seconds to adjust my eyes to see Jaxon snuggled into me like a koala on a eucalyptus tree.

I smiled lovingly at my son, running my fingers through his blonde hair. I treasured the small moments like these. He was my one and only child, after all.

I didn't exactly plan on having any more children. Jaxon was all I really needed.

*Knock,knoxk,knock*

"Who is it?" I sighed, moving Jaxon beside me so I could sit up.

Justin entered the room a few seconds later, his cheeks red as he bit his bottom lip nervously.

I glanced at the time and rose a brow, "Its 6am, why aren't you sleeping?" I joked.

"I woke up an hour ago... Like I'm supposed to." Justin rolled his eyes.

I suppose that was the attitude problem he had. It was as if he had an on and off switch for it.

He was a teenager, then again... But I won't stand for it.

"Roll your eyes again, and I'll glue them shut." I warned, swinging my legs over the side of the bed, getting up and allowing the blanket which was covering both Jaxon and I to fall off.

"Why are you naked?" Justin gasped, covering his eyes.

"I'm wearing boxers." I argued, amused by how embarrassed he looked.

"You're supposed to wear pajamas to bed." Justin huffed, turning his back to me.

"These are my pajamas. I usually go fully naked, commando in fact, but I was sharing the bed with my son." I chuckled, pulling on a clean pair of grey sweat pants.

I was grateful I wasn't going to wear a suit today. Not exactly comfortable to wear all the time.

Justin grumbled, "Can I have some breakfast?"

"Sure. But normally breakfast in this house doesn't start until at least seven or eight." I explained, walking towards the door, brushing passed Justin in the process.

"Um, are you gonna put a shirt on?" Justin tapped my shoulder as I went to leave the room.

"There's no reason to." I rose a brow.

"Yeah there is. It's called being well dressed and presentable in the company of guests." Justin narrowed his eyes up at me.

I scoffed, "I dont know who you think you are, little boy, but in this house, I will wear whatever I want, even if that means nothing at all."

"I'm not a little boy, I'm practically a man." Justin spat suddenly.

He definitely woke up moody.

Jaxon whined in the bed, almost waking up at the sound of the bickering coming from the both of us.

I didn't want to wake Jaxon up too early, so I grabbed Justin by the wrist and pulled him out of the room and down the hall.

"Last I checked, I'm babysitting you." I snapped, pulling him all the way into the kitchen.

"I dont need you to keep to my schedule." Justin huffed, yanking his hand from my grip.

"You don't have a schedule to follow while you're here." I glared down at him, not at all liking his behaviour.

I couldn't take it for three weeks, I'd kill him.