Chapter 1

Camila POV:

My alarm clock went off at 5:35 & i jumped out of bed. I normally sleep pretty late because i honestly hate the morning. Im just a bit nervous for today. I ran to the bathroom & tripped over my dog Olly "fuck". i quickly showered, brushed my teeth, did my hair & makeup.

I was in my closet looking for something to wear when i found the perfect outfit. White top, Black pencil skirt & black heels. i looked in the mirror & i looked good. Professional.

Before i knew it i was in my car on the way to school. Not as a student, but as a teacher. it is my first teaching job, I'm so nervous. Am i too young for this? i just graduated college last June.

I pull up to the school & parked in the teachers lot. i quickly make my way to classroom 303, my classroom. i need to get ready for my students to come in. I wonder if they'll like me as much as their normal teacher. The school year started last month but the normal teacher Mrs. Morales is on maternity leave.

I had free first period so i was able to drink my coffee & go over my lesson plan for the day.

When the bell rang for second period to begin i introduced myself to the class of 24 students. I wrote my name on the board "Ms. Cabello" and told them a little about myself.
As soon as i finished a kid in the back raised his hand. i pointed to him "Yes, whats your name?".
He smirked & looked around at a few boys in the class "Austin. So uh, Ms. Cabello. How old are you exactly?".

There were a few giggles throughout the class. "Well, Austin. I am in fact 23 years old" i said as i walked over to my desk, sat on it & crossed my legs. "Wow In that case, are you single?" Austin asked leaning forward in his desk gaining numerous laughs around the room.

This little shit had to go & be an asshole on my first day. "Austin, Please stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself" i turn to see who had said that. A girl sitting also in the back on the other side of the classroom. She had raven black hair & these beautiful green eyes. "Shut up lesbo, no one was talking to you" Austin said. "Guys please stop, we don't need that type of language in here" i said. "Nah, its okay Ms. Cabello. Austin is just upset i pull more chicks than him" the green eyed girl said.

The bell rang & everyone got up & left. Wow. well that was a wonderful start of the day wasn't it?
The rest of the day flew by, it was 2pm & it was time for me to go home.

As i was walking out the school towards my car the green eyed girl from my second period class was sitting on the steps with a cigarette in her hand.
"you know, smoking kills" i said as i stopped in front of her. She looked up at me & threw the cigarette. "you also know, that you could be in so much trouble from smoking on school property". "yeah yeah, it wouldn't be a first. your not gonna rat on me are you?" she said to me.

i swallowed hard feeling intimidated by the younger girl. "whats your name?" i asked her.
"Lauren, Lauren Jauregui" she smirked at me. "Well, i just wanted to thank you for what you said in class. You didn't need to do that" i said.
"Don't mention it. he's an asshole to everyone & thinks he can hit on hot teachers" Lauren said.
Did she just call me hot?

With that being said i smiled & left.
when i got home i was so tired of this day, i drank a glass of wine & then went to bed.