Chapter 6

Camila POV:

I pulled into the parking garage of my apartment & Lauren parked in my guest parking spot next to me. We both got out of our cars & walked to the elevator. I clicked level 2 & the doors closed.
"so um... what do you want to---" i said but was cut off by Lauren crashing her lips into mine.
I fell back a little into the wall but I regained my balance & wrapped my arms around the taller girls neck. Lauren's hands were around my waist & i felt her fingers slowly pulling my shirt up making contact with my lower back. Before I knew it the elevator doors opened up & my neighbor Danny was standing there in his jogging gear staring at us "um, sorry to interrupt?" he said laughing a bit.
Oh my fucking god, that did not just happen.
I grabbed Lauren's hand & quickly walked down the hall to my door. It felt like it took me an hour to get my door open. As soon as we entered the apartment I threw my jacket on the hook on the wall & my heals on the floor. If i didn't feel short next to Lauren before, I definitely do now.

Lauren POV:

Camila walked into her kitchen & all i wanted to do was rip her clothes off.
"Do you want some wine?" She asked while walking towards me with a bottle & 2 glasses.
"Yeah, sure" i say grabbing a glass.
We sat on her living room floor in a comfortable silence.
"So, did you always live in Miami?" she asked me.
"Actually, I'm from New York."
"No fuckin way. Me too. My parents still live there" Camila said with a little bit of excitement & then looked a little sad afterwards.
"wow, thats insane. What part are you from? Like upstate? or ?" i asked.
"I was born in Queens. & then we moved to Manhattan around the summer before 9th grade" she said with a small frown on her face.
"But how bout you? what part are you from?" she asked.
"I was born in Manhattan, i moved to Long Island around 6th grade. & then we had to move here for my dads job in the middle of my 9th grade year" i said.
Camila nodded at me & then smiled "I'm glad you did move here. I'm glad i started teaching at the High School & I'm glad i met you."
I smiled at her & i just had to lean in & kiss her. Her lips parted & our tongues collided fighting for dominance. I won.

Camila POV:

We started getting really into the kiss & i felt Lauren tugging at the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss & leaned back "are you sure you want to do this?"
"I've never been so sure of anything in my life" she said to me. With that I stood up, pulling her with me. We walked to my room & I pushed her down onto the bed as i crawled on top of her. I could hear her breathing waver & it made me want her even more. I connected our lips & Lauren put her arm around my back pulling me close & flipping me over so she's on top. She smirked at me. She quickly removed my shirt & then my bra. Her still fully clothed. She started kissing down my jaw & then my neck "Lauren, please be careful where you leave hickies" i said between moans "remember, I have to stand in front of a billion students who all know what they look like" i kept saying.
"I guess no low cut shirts for you" the younger girl said as i looked down to see one on my chest right above my left boob.
She continued to kiss down my stomach & she unbuttoned my skirt & was kissing me over my skirt. Kissing down my legs i felt her hook two fingers from each hand onto the top of my skirt & start pulling it down. I throw my head back because it feels so good & i want her so bad. How experienced this girl is just keeps running through my mind.
"Lauren, now. i need you now" i moaned.
"Patience"
"ugh. Laur--" i say biting my lip.
Lauren made her way back up my body & started sucking on my nipple.
"God Fuck Lauren" i said arching my back a bit. "Take your clothes off. better yet, let me take them off for you" i say as she sits on the bed & i stratal her completely naked.
I pull her shirt off & i start kissing her rough as i unhook her bra & pull it off. I look at her & shes absolutely beautiful. I smiled & start unbuttoning her jeans from underneath me. She quickly slides them off & gets back on top of me.
"Now, Lauren now"
"It'll be my pleasure" she says with a smirk. She starts kissing my boobs as she slides a finger into my wet folds. I throw my head back "oh my god Lauren... " she continues thrusting it in & out as she slides another finger in. After what felt like an eternity my breath begins to quicken & Lauren begins to move faster & i grab the back of her neck & pull her into a kiss. I feel myself coming to an orgasm & i hold onto Lauren tighter scratching her back a bit as i moan "ugh oh my god Lo-".
I fall back on the bed, Lauren next to me & us both breathing heavily.
"Lo? as in a nickname?" she asked me.
"Yeah, is that alright?" i asked the green-eyed girl beside me.
"More than alright" she said leaning in & passionately kissing me.