Chapter 11

3 months later...

Lauren POV:

"So what do you think Dinah? is this the one?" i asked my best friend.
"Hmm, im not so sure if that suits you..." she said forming a smile.
"C'mon this is literally the 12th dress i've tried on today." i said getting frustrated.
"im kidding Lauren! you look so beautiful. i still cant believe you're getting married to your old teacher. like is that even a thing?" Dinah said.
I shook my head & laughed.

~~~~~~~

I walked into my house to see Camila sitting on a stool at the counter in my kitchen wearing a bathrobe & sipping some coffee.
"Babe" i leaned over from behind & kissed her shoulder "Did you just wake up?" i asked.
"well... you had me up all night" Camila smiled & winked at me as she swiveled around on the stool.

I leaned in & kissed my beautiful fiancé.
"so.. guess who got her wedding dress?"
"No way! I cant wait to see you in it. Babe you're gonna look so beautiful. next week cant come soon enough."
"Think about it...next week we're gonna be the Jauregui-Cabello's" i said.
"Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" my beautiful bride-to-be said raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, yeah it does."

~~~~~~~

Camila POV:

I was sitting at the kitchen table writing up my plan for class tomorrow when Lauren walked in "so very late & rude but Austin rsvp for the wedding."
"He what? We didn't even invite him." i said confused.
"I know, im just being funny. you should have seen your face." she said laughing.
I stood up & pushed her against the wall of the kitchen. "You know what would be fun?" i whispered in Lauren's ear.
"w-what?"
"Fucking you on this table" i said kissing her jaw while running my hand down her body starting at her stomach & ending over the zipper on her jeans.

"Cami--"
"shh" i said as i put my finger over her mouth.

I grabbed her by the waist & laid her on the table.
I raised her shirt & kissed her stomach down to above her jeans. i looked up to see her head tilted back.
I unbuttoned her jeans & quickly pulled them off along with her underwear.
I kiss her center softly & i hear her hold her breath. I smile as i glide my tongue up & down.
I slide 2 fingers in her & start kissing my way up her body. "Lauren. You're so beautiful." i say as i kiss her lips softly. Lauren bites my lip & her breath starts to quicken.
I thrust my fingers in & out faster until i feel her walls tighten around me as she moans out my name.
"So much for waiting till after the wedding." Lauren says breathing heavily & giggling.
"I think we're a tad bit too late for that sweetheart" i say kissing her.
"Alright. well lets get upstairs because its your turn." Lauren said to me as she jumped off the table & started to walk in front of me. I slapped her bare ass pulling her back to me. I whispered in her ear "i cant wait."