Outbreak

I was standing in the cold listening to my music waiting to get on to the bus. "Ughhhh.. I hate the bus! Why don't we have cars?!??" I say impatiently to my best friend Kayla. Kayla and I have been friends since the 4th grade, I remember  that day perfectly she was wearing skinny jeans and a orange shirt, I asked if I could sit with her and of course she said yes, from that day forward we have been inseparable.
"You want to know why we don't have cars? It's because we both spend all our money on art supplies." She laughs while I try to stay mad but fail miserably
"Well, if I wouldn't have bought those art supplies we wouldn't be here having this 'amazing' conversation" we both laugh while boarding the bus. After a short but torturing ride to school, I arrive at my favorite place...the art room. Class was about half way done when the lights shut off..I immediately run into the supply closet locking the door. I tried to text Kayla but there was no signal.
BANG
I jumped. I was about to unlock the door and look when a heard screaming, crying, and the worst of all..silence. After three or four minutes I couldn't handle it anymore I had to have a look to see what was happening. I unlocked it, opened it slowly, and then took one glance. My breath got caught in my throat I'm standing there dumbfounded, I don't know what to do, but I know what they are I've seen enough movies to know exactly what they are..... Zombies.
************************************
Soo... That was my very first part for my very first book!! I hope you all love it!!! I will be trying to post as soon as possible because honestly I have a passion to write. I love you all thanks for reading will be posting as soon as possible!!

                  :)vote, comment,(: