Close call

I wake up from the light coming AV through the boarded windows once again. I soon realize that I'm in bed alone. Was all of that a dream? All of the stuff happening yesterday? Even Carl coming to make sure that I wouldn't have another nightmare?i walk downstairs to see carl reading a comic book.
"Hey"I say through a yawn
"Hey, so....what happened in your nightmare last night"
So it wasn't just a dream
"Um... you found Kayla and then we got overrun and she got ate and torn apart right in front of me. It all seemed so real! Now, I can't stop thinking if she's safe or not. I don't know what to do. I need to have her safe she was the only one who loved me ,the only one who was there for me, and the only one who cared." I say holding back the tears
"I just hope that she's safe and that I will find her." I say while getting up to get a can a beans. I toss Carl a can of beans and we both spend a couple hours just talking and joking.
*********************
"We're almost out of food and we need more weapons." I say passing Carl his bag and weapons.
"Ready?"
"I guess" I say as we head out the front door. We walk for about a mile until we finally reach a super market.
"Get ready." Carl says to me as we run in grabbing any can food and water bottles we can get our hands on. As we start to run out the back, walkers start coming.
"TAYLOR RUN!!" But as we start to run, walkers come from every direction trapping us.
"CARL WHAT DO WE DO!!"
"WE TRY TO FIGHT!"and which that we both start shooting our guns and killing the walkers.
"IM OUT"I yell as I realize I have no more ammo left. I start to stab the walkers in the head with my knife as a walker comes in close contact with my neck. But right before it could take a bite... An arrow,out of nowhere, comes and hits the walker directly in the eyeball. I turn to see who it was, and my body freezes.
"Kayla?"
***********************************
That was the fifth chapter of adventures! I hope you liked it!! Remember I will update as soon as possible!!
Vote/comment/follow me