Who is she?

Hello all. Thanks for ur votes. I forgot to tell in the previous chapter that the chapter is continuation from the prologue, so please dont get confused. The pic above is of the actor i imagine as benji. You can give ur suggesstions too if u have anyone in mind.

Benji's pov

I have collected the papers faxed from India and studied them. These are the employes' profiles of the Indian company with which we had collaborated recently. Which remainds me the weird behaviour of my best-friend and boss the alpha king rayan, since the party we attended in India. I have known him since i was 13 and he was 15. I have shifted from India to here, London after the war of supernaturals. I have lost my parents in the war and as we were the only remaining wolves from that region, me and my grandmom were taken into Mr. Raulph Knights, rayan's dads teritory. When I first met rayan, I was introduced to him as his future beta, I was surprised though I have never lived in a pack before but my dad had thought me everything about our were-wolf community. So I was surprised that I a normal werewolf was chosen to be the royal alpha's beta. And the more surprising is the ease with which rayan accepted me not just as a beta but also as a friend. I hadn't expected such a warm welcome from my extended family(as rayan calls it) after my parents death. Rayan supported me at everytime as a big brother.

He is always like that only kind and friendly. After his father's death also he hadn't turned cold hearted as everyone feared. Instead, he handled that incident with so much maturity and dignity. But yes, everyone still fears his angry side. He doesn't get angry quickly like other alpha kings I know, but his anger is 100 times dangerous than others. Though, I have seen his anger and destructive side many times in all these years I had got to see a different level of his anger on the party night which i can't forget easily.

Flashback

I have reached the hospital where rayan has asked me to come with Indian currency. I wondered what happened, we were supposed to be in the party thrown by our associate. But, what is he doing here! I couldn't reach his mind too. He blocked it, he only does that when he is upset as he doesnt want anyone to know about it. Thats why I am worried. I went towards reception to ask about him, then I heard the commotion.

Rayan stood there eyes blazing gold, the blue bulging veins visible on the sides of his forehead and hands indicating that he is controlling himself not to shift, his hands holding a doctor's collar in a deadly grip, if it was the doctor's neck, he would have been dead by now. All the people present there were standing like a statue due to shock. I went to rayan who was growling now.
"Rayan, calm down." I said, trying to remove his hands from the doctor's collar. But he didn't budged.
"Rayan, please please, calm down. Please alpha!" I said trying again. This time he did left the doctor, but his glare now turned more deadly. He asked for money without looking at me. I gave him and he waa about to throw them on the doctor but stopped mid-way and took deep breath controlling himself and gave the money in the hands of the doctor and said, "here is the money needed for the surgery and the police compliant you asked for will be registered in the next few minutes you will get the copy of it too."
"Now, please, treat her!!" He finished pointing to the unconcious girl on the stretcher. I am shocked. Rayan said "please"! That too for a human girl?! Why! Who is she?! I looked at the girl and then at rayan who is still glaring the poor doctor who nodded at him.
The doctor and his still shocked team rushed to that girl and started the treatment.
Rayan stood there only watching them treating her, while taking deep breaths. He is having hard time controlling his beast! But why? Why is he so agitated for a human girl?! I went near to ask him but I frozed when I saw tears in rayan's eyes. I looked in the direction he is now looking. I got confused. Why is rayan having tears when the doctors are giving shock to that girl!! Soon, they rushed her to the OT.
Rayan collapsed on the chair and just kept staring at that direction. Suddenly, as if he remembered something he turned to me and started "Benji......
"I'll take care of the police" I cut him short knowing what he was about to say. He just nodded to me while I started making the calls required.

Flashback ends

That night, he was livid. First time in my life I had hard time controlling him. He was never like that. He only calmed down when he heard that the girl is safe from the doctor. Then he just rushed to the hotel we were staying and ordered me to make arrangements for our return asap before locking himself in his room.
In the flight too he locked himself in his room. And I am not able to stop thinking about his expressions when I said that I have met that girl in the AR office (with which we have collaborated) 2 Months ago, while I tried to talk to him and know the matter. But no use, he haven't said anything, instead he questioned me about her, like her name and what have I talked to her when I met her! I was shocked he doesn't know anything about her still he was so much worried for her like she is so much important in his life. He was so upset and dissappointed when i replied that I neither know ger name nor remember my convo with her. It was just a formal hi-hello convo!! But why is he so much interested in her?!

My thoughts were broken by another ping of the fax machine. Here comes more profiles. I sighed and collected them. By looking at the profile in my hand, I understood why I was assaigned this work to bring the profiles of employes of our new collaborated company as soon as we landed here and reached the mansion, while rayan still locked himself up in his room.

The profile in my hand is of the very girl's who have made my alpha so restless. I read the name in it. "Vrinda Takur, so that's your name. But who are you? Why does he want to know about you and concerned about you? Who are you?!"

Note:-How is it? I know i have promised rayan's pov in this but couldn't make it up. Before i show u rayan's pov i wanted u to know what rayan went through that night. You may feel it as a filler but it is required to understand the rayan's actions in future. Hope it is not too boring. Do vote if you like it. And please please comment, i really want to know what you think and expect about the story.