Chapter 3

"I need to go, Aria needs help with something.." Spencer claims, turning around so we don't see the tears both Caleb and I know are about to fall, then walks out the door.

This is all my fault.
--------------

"Caleb, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have come here," I say and I can still feel the tears rushing down my face. I stand up and walk to the door and turn the handle.

"Hanna, don't."

"Don't what? Leave? I don't have a choice. Spencer is my best friend and I ruined her chance of ever being with you."

"Hanna, I love you too."

The tears come even more now but I don't care. I love Spencer, I do. But I have selfish thoughts. Caleb is mine. I had him first, I should get to have him. I close the door and run over to Caleb. My first instinct is to pull him as close to me as he can get and hold on tight. I miss this. These hugs. The hugs when I was upset he would kiss my forehead and hug me as tight and comfortable as he possibly could. Jordan doesn't do this for me. He's never there for me like this. All he cares about is work. Caleb kisses me, again. It is the best feeling in the world. Having the one I love, back in my arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Caleb."

...

After we hugged, we lay on his couch and he holds me. For the first time in five years, I felt protected again and it was the best feeling ever. He was sleeping now. His eyes closed and that cute face he makes when he's in a deep sleep. I have to pee, but I don't want to wake him. Finally, I decide my bladder can't take it anymore and I move his arms, quiet and carefully. I get up and look for the bathroom. This place is huge and I've only been here once. I look down the hallway and open the first door. It was his bedroom so I go to the next one and sure enough it was the bathroom. I go pee, finally and wash my hands. I take my ring off and set it on the counter. My ring. Jordan. What am I going to tell Jordan?

I walk out of the bathroom and see Caleb's bedroom door is still open. I look inside and Caleb was sitting on the huge king size bed. He has something in his hands but I can't make out what it is. He doesn't see me, but he sets it down on the bed. It was a case, a case of jewelry.

Caleb sees me and immediately puts the jewelry in the night stand drawer.

"Hey," he smiles.

"Hey," I smile back but I still want to know what he had in his hand. Was it a ring? For Spencer?

...

Caleb went to the store so he could  make me dinner. I know that it's bad but I wanted to see what was in that box. So when Caleb left, I went into his bedroom and opened his night stand drawer. It squeaked as it opened.

"Shhh... Oh my god Hanna it's a drawer." I say to myself.

I get the little black box out of the night stand and open it up. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring and the most shocking thing I've ever seen. There was a note inside. I opened it up. It read:
Hanna,
I love you with all my heart. I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?
                      Love, 
                                Caleb

Oh my God. Caleb was going to ask me to marry him. I folded the note back up put it in the little black box with the ring and put it back inside of his night stand. A tear rolls down my cheek as I push in the drawer and turn around seeing Caleb staring right at me.

"Han, will you..."

I stare at him in silence because I have no idea what I am going to do.

--------------------

HEY, HEY, HEYYYY,
Oh ma gosh!! I'm writing the next chapter as we speak!! Hope you like it and don't forget to follow us for more!
                              -K