Chapter 1

"Are you sure you're okay with it, with us?" Spencer asks me. I can tell she's nervous.

"Yeah, of course. I'm fine. Jordan and I are happy."

Little does she know we're always fighting about everything, from who didn't wash off their dish before setting it in the sink to who's coming home too late from work. I stare at her. We make eye contact until I break it. I can't look her in the eyes. I know it's not her fault Caleb and I split but I can't help being mad at her. She's keeping me from him even if she doesn't realize it.

"Han, I swear if.."
I cut her off.
"Don't worry about it. I want you to be happy," I fake a smile even though the words coming out of my mouth kill me.

...

That night, I lay in bed thinking about what had happened today, what I let happen. I turn and lay on my side and close my hands together. My finger touches the ring and I let a tear run down my cheek and more of them to follow.

I'm still in love with Caleb and it hurts. I never thought that loving him would make me feel this way. I thought after that fight we had in New York that I would be over it by now. But I'm not.

I hear a loud slam at the door. I run to the bathroom that's connected to my room and turn on the light. I grab a tissue out of the floral tissue box that's set out nicely on our expensive brown and black marbled counter. I look in the mirror as I wipe away the tears. I see a glimpse of my old self. The girl who was young and with the one she thought she would be with forever.  The one she loved. Loves. Another tear rolled down my cheek. I wipe it away as Jordan walks in the bathroom. His suit and tie. Those perfectly blue eyes. He looks at me.

"Why are you crying?"

"Allergies. I'm fine," I lie.

"Okay. Have you thought about the date yet?"

"The date?" I made a confused face.

"The date for our wedding!" He was almost yelling.

"Oh! Yeah, um. I've thought about it but I guess I just want it to mean something you know? This is a big deal and I.."

"So are you second guessing it?"

"No, of course not! Honey, I'm ready. I want this to happen. I just want it to be special," I lie again.

"Okay, I'm going to get changed. I'll see you in bed."

"Okay." I say as he smiles and kisses my cheek.

I smile a little back at him and he walks away.

...

The next day, after I had a night to think about everything I went to Caleb's apartment hoping to God Spencer wasn't there. I didn't see her car so I proceeded to knock.

"Who is it?" His deep Caleb voice calls out from behind the door.

I grin.

"It's Hanna," I call back.

I hear the door unlock and the squeak as it opens.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He says.

"Can we talk?" I say almost shaking.

"Yeah, of course. Come on in."

He opens the door wider and let's me in.  His apartment is actually really nice for Caleb. It's tidy and stylish. It has a greyish theme to it. A grey sofa with a white throw blanket over top of it. His laptop sitting on the comforted cushion. 

"Have a seat. Want some tea?" He says.

"No, I'm good."

"Okay." He sits down next to me and those big hazel eyes stare right into mine. His hair always falls perfectly into the way he wants it. I look down at my lap and he scoots closer, kind of in a comforting way.

"Caleb, I'm just going to say it. I miss you so much and I definitely still have a lot of feelings for you. Telling Spencer that she can be with you was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do and you know what I've been through... Caleb, I love you."

I look up relived that I got that off my chest but nervous as to what he will think of it. He stares into my eyes. I don't know what's going to happen next until he leans in and closes his eyes. I do the same. He kisses me. His lips are so soft and smooth. He smells so good and that's all I could think about. We went through so much and all that was going through my head were the good things. All of his amazing traits.

"What are you guys doing?"

I hear the door close and I knew that voice. Spencer.

-------------

Hey, guys! I hope you liked it! B is going to write the next chapter soon! Thanks for reading and there will be more hopefully soon!
-K