Chapter 4

Chapter 4
It was finally lunch. I usually sit with Kristen, Sally, Lizzy, and Mia
at lunch but today was the day i told Sally my crazy plan. And since i am always involved in hers this is going to be that one time where she is involved in mine!

When I found Sally in the lunch room i told her we were sitting outside today. Before she could argue or ask why, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the lunchroom to the tables outside.

"What was that for?" Sally asked rubbing her wrists, i guess i grabbed her a little harder than i thought.
"I have to tell you something it is really important so don't interrupt till the end."

After that i went on to explain that there was going to be a dance and since we were already talking to somebody for each other, why not try to get them to go to the dance with us!
When i was finished she had a blank look on her face.

"Well?" I asked.
"I know i have come up with some crazy ideas in the past but this is way crazier," she joked.
"But it will work, it is a good way to accomplish things!" I said excitedly.
"I know so when is the dance?" Sally asked wanting to know.
"Well umm actually that hasn't really been established yet," i said.
"Let me know when you find out so we can get things started." She said.
"Okay i think this might just be the BEST idea we have ever had...or should i say I have ever had haha."

After that we wet back into the lunchroom to finish off the rest of lunch with our friends.
"So why did you pull Sally out the door so quickly?" questioned Kristen as we were walking to our next class together.

"You will find out at the dance," i told her. "Well at least if everything goes as planned," i added walking off to get to class.

I could tell she was just standing there, trying to figure out what i just said, i guess you could say i left her hanging.