Chapter 7

Chapter 7
That day at lunch i asked Kristen when the dance was going to be.
"It is tomorrow night at 6-9," she told me.
Now when i talk to Sally later i will be able to tell her!!! Which would just happen to be right then.
"Did u find out when the dance is?!" She asked/exclaimed.
"Yes it is tomorrow night from 6-9" i was telling her while eating.
"Ok well then me and you are going shopping after school!"
"For what?" I asked.
"A dress...DUH!"
"Glad i have been babysitting, so ok we will go! What store?" I asked
"Um i don't know what ever store has cute dresses!!!" Sally said like i had no idea what she meant.
"Okay we will meat out side Mrs. JJ's door after school." I said as the bell rang.
"Okay see you then"
After that we got up to throw all our trash away and went on to our next classes.

When the day ended i headed down to Mrs. JJ's room to meet Sally just like we had discussed.
"Finally Mckenzie, i have been here for like 5 minutes!" She said like I've been gone for ever!
"No you have not, the bell just rang like 2 minutes ago!!"
"Ya ya lets just go and look for dresses." Sally said not wanting to be proven wrong!
"Haha okay lets go!"

After that we walked around a few stores and finally came to one with a ton of dresses...we didn't really pay attention to what it was called we were just ready to go buy something. So we had a little "fashion show" and when we finally found the right ones we went and checked out. Then came the shoes. That took a little longer but we finally settled for some cute flats. It was official, we were ready to get our dance on!
-------------------------------------i know short but i am gonna write a much better story when i finish this one...read vote comment ENJOY!!!