Chapter 5

Chapter 5

That night when i got home from soccer i went up to my room and pulled out my phone. I had like 20 messages from Kristen and like 10 from Sally. I could tell that Kristen really wanted to know what i meant by "you will know at the dance, hopefully"

"What do you mean?!!"

She really wanted to know but i was not telling her, i wanted everything to work out before i tell her.

Later that night i got a txt from Sally

"Guess what?!"she asked

"What?"

"You know that dance that is coming up?"she asked

"Ya duh I am the one that told you a out it to begin with!"i told her.

"That isn't the point, i just got us both a date...well actually you got me one and i got you one.!"

"What are you talking about?!"i asked getting a little annoyed with her.

"Ok i got a txt from Danny today asking me if i wanted to go to the dance with him and i said yes! Then i got a txt from Toby saying he wanted to ask you to the dance but didn't know how so i helped him out. So you should be getting a txt from him any time now!" Sally replied excitedly.

"Really thanks, well i gotta go do my homework, see you tomorrow."

"Kk see you tomorrow!"

And with that i went and started my homework.

-------------------------------------i know my chapters are not very long but when i finish this story i promise to write a better LONGER one!