Chapter 2- THE BASTARD JUST TOLD ME TO MAKE HIM A SANDWICH!

Julie's P.OV

After Faith and I's little fangirl episode we found Yanni's in a matter of minutes.

"I honestly can't believe you stuttered! You haven't stuttered since Ja-"

"Okay, we're here." She cut me off.

I pretend that I didn't notice and we glide in. It took us a minute to take in our surrounding. This was probably the most amazing skate park I have ever seen.

Skaters glide on the ramps and rails. A giant bowl-like ramp was built into the ground.

I look at Faith who resembled as a kid in a candy shop. Almost immediately she skates towards it.

"That ramp is calling my name Jules!" She said.

I let out a giggle and skate around. As I skate I notice that Faith and I were the only girls. That explains why all the guys were giving us weird looks while others were obviously checking us out.

"Hey! Girl over there!" I here someone shout.

I turn around to see a guy with sun kissed skin, blonde hair and dark-- almost black-- emotionless eyes. He was tall and lanky but I could tell he had some muscle.

"What?" I snap.

"What are you and your ghost friend doing here?" He said in an irritated tone.

"She isn't a ghost and me and her being here is kind of obvious doncha' think?" I said with the same irritable tone.

"Last time I checked girls don't skate in here or skate in general."

I raise an eyebrow at him before shooting him a death glare. That sexist pig!

"Excuse you?!" I snap. "But who are you to say that girls don't skate in general! There have been plenty of girls who I've seen skate better than your ass!" Now I was so close too him that I could see his chest rising and falling. I was looking up at him but I still managed to seem that I was towering over him. I knew that my mexican accent was coming out. It usually happens when I get mad or nervous.

"Please, no one can board better than me, let alone a girl. So why don't you go back to the kitchen where you belong and go make me a sandwich?" He growls.

That's it.

My nose flared as rage took over me. I didn't even realize I had punched his jaw. Or realize that I had pinned him to the ground before punching him in the eye repeatedly.

I did realize that two arms were trying to pry me off of him.

I didn't even know his name and I hated his fucking guts.

"Say that one more fucking time and I will knock out all of your fucking teeth!" I roar. "Say it! I fucking dare you!"

"Julie! Calm down!" Faith begged.

I knew everyone was staring at me like I was some phsyco bitch-- which I probably was.

Instead of apologizing and leaving like a normal person I spat on him before I got off him. You would think everyone would yell and insult me but instead of that they just looked absolutely flabbergasted. Some guys even had there mouths open wide from shock.

"Take a picture it'll last longer!" Faith snaps at all of them.

She grabs our boards and we dash out of there as if our lives counted on it. And based on blondey-- my nickname for the bastard-- looks I think he would have murdered someone if he wasn't all beaten up.

A smug smile captures my lips as we skate to my apartment building.

We come into Lilly's apartment using the key they had under the mat.