Chapter 5-My friendly stalker

Faith's P.O.V.

It was my second day of school and so far everything seemed okay. Currently I was walking to my next class when I was suddenly pulled into the janitor's closet. My first thought was: Oh no! I can't lose it like this! That's so fucking kinky! What is this? Fifty shades of grey high school addition?

My kidnapper seemed to have figured out I was scared because the next thing he said drove my hormones crazy.

"Calm down, it's Jared." He said.

"H-hi." I squeaked. Really? Squeaked? Great! Now he's going to think I'm a mouse or some shit. 

"A very cute mouse." He chuckled.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yeah you did." He said.

Well that answered my question.

"So..." I said.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear.

"But it's been three days." I told him. I mentally kick myself for being stupid.

Why didn't I flirt back like a normal person?

"Yeah I know, I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left." His voice husky.

"Jared.." That was the cheesiest thing I have ever heard, but none the less sweet.

"I love it when you say my name." He said smoothly as his minty breath fanned over my neck.

He started kissing my neck, some kisses were small and fragile while others were wet, sloppy and sexy. I admit, I enjoyed it but I met the guy three days ago for God's sake!

So I did something any girl would do. I shoved him off of me.

Okay, so maybe not every girl would do that, but I do have values and I respect them. Doing nasty things with a boy I didn't even know a week ago was a big no-no for me.

"Woah, there tiger! Slow down." I told him.

"What do you mean? Am I kissing too fast for you? I can alw-"

"No! No, it's not that. It's just that I met you three days ago and I don't even know you! The only thing I DO know about you is your name. So basically what I'm telling you is, if you want to kiss these lips, then we have to get to know each other." I told him.

"Well then, you want to go out on a date then?" He asked.

I tease him by taking my time answering his question. I tap my finger on my chin to add the finishing touch.

Yes! My mind screams.

"I'll think about it." I smirk playfully.

I guess he didn't like my answer because he started to pout.

"Go on a date with me. It'll be fun." He said.

"Alright." I say. My face looked collected and normal, but on the inside I was jumping up and down and squealing like a school girl.

"Cool then. We should probably get out now before everyone starts to think we're doing something else than talking.."

I nod before stepping out of the janitor's closet. Jared follows behind me and he closes the door slowly. We look towards the hall way to see maybe 1/4 of our grade looking at me with different looks. Some give me pitiful looks, some (mostly girls and the occasional guy or two) give me eyes full of jealousy and rage, and some give me disgusted ones.

"Looks like Jared found a new whore for the week." I heard someone say.

"Looks like Jared's into goths now."