Hail the V

A/N This is my first story so go easy on me!

"Get on your knees!" It wasn't a suggestion it was a command. A command I just so happened to have appointed countless times before. The sound of my red bottom heels clicking against the hardwood floor added to the dramatic ambiance created the second I walked through the hotel door. 

"And what exactly are you going to do if I don't?" Came a breathy voice from behind me. The unwanted interruption ceased my motion inward, pivoting on the ball of my stiletto to face the voice's owner. The smirk on his face alone had me regretting my decision to come here.

"The cocky attitude has to go. Let's not forget the only reason I'm here," I cautioned continuing quickly towards him, "As a favor to your father, who I consider a dear friend of mine."

"Let's also not forget who's paying who here, Mia," the asshole halfheartedly fired back.

"Yes! Let's!" I chuckled running my finger up his suit clad chest. "Your daddy. See I heard that you were boring your wife out of bed. Doesn't really look good if the governor's daughter-in-law is stepping out of her marriage, arranged or not, now does it?" He gulped, reflecting how uncomfortable he'd suddenly become. I have no problem taking a few shots below the belt.

"So, why don't we try this again?" I walked towards the bed, simultaneously removing the trench coat to reveal my red lingerie. "Get on your knees."  

He obeyed without resistance, flocking towards me like a lost puppy. Once on his knees I latched onto his hair. With a jerk his face was peering up at me.

"A few lessons with me and your little wifey will be creaming her jeans to get back in bed with you." I purred balancing my heel on his shoulder and my ass on the edge of the hotel bed. "Why don't we make today's lesson all about the art of oral. Mhmm, oral always sets the mood of how the night will go. How good are you with your tongue?"

"Are you always this blunt?" he inquired. A loose lipped smirk etched itself onto my face.

"Were not here to talk about me. Now! Answer my question." I ordered. Gripping his hair tighter, I pulled him towards the crotch of my thong.

"I'm descent," he shrugged. His hot breath warming between my thighs.

"Descent," I nodded to myself, "so basically you suck,".

Having no time to respond, I immediately pulled him up against my warm pussy. Pulling my thong to the side, I rolled my eyes as he gasped. He apparently didn't need any other instructions as he began to jab his tongue at my clit.

"You aren't trying to slay a dragon." I groaned. I definitely had my work cut out for me. "Think of it more like a massage. Flatten your tongue out and make gentle circular motions to start out with."

He followed my guidance, while only needing a few more urges. Once he mastered the tongue we moved on to the lips. Alternating licks he casually wrapped his lips around my clit sucking hungrily.

This is normally where you would start bringing fingers out to play, but seeing as it took him ten minutes just to get this far; I thought it best to wait for another day. If he wasn't such an arrogant dick I probably would have praised him with how well he's learning. I could definitely feel my orgasm barreling towards me. As soon as the peak of the big O hit, he stopped, completely shattering the bliss I so desperately needed.

Growling I brought his head back up to look at me. "Follow through! It's one of the most important rules: in punching, in swinging a bat and most importantly in giving a woman an orgasm. Stopping right when it happens automatically ruins it." I lectured pushing him back.