Career

5 years later

Ever since that day when Tracy had got rejected by her high school crush trey, she never bothers to look at guy like that ever again. Well let’s be real, we all know that’s impossible but she tries. Tracy got a new brand attitude called letting people see what they want to see motto. The only friend that really knows what’s up is her white best friend Megan. Even she has the hard time to figure Tracy out. Best believe she got her guard up; scared of rejection by a man. Truthfully Megan thinks that her best friend always has been beautiful since they met. She wants Tracy to forget about her past; therefore, she can move on and meet new guys.    She did lose 20 pound, so now she about 165 still maintaining that weight ever since then.   Now the whole black guys’ not dating black girls anymore was shocking, but she’s over it.  She just letting all her worries up to god since society is fucking up a lot of people mind now it days.

Tracy is now on her way to an interview at Robin Hood Elementary, where she planning to be a 3 grade teacher there. She made sure her look were  professional, wearing royal blue blouse, brown belt, kaki pencil skirt, and her brown pump. She was so nervous I mean this is her career, the interview have to be perfect.

Hi my name is Tracy Howard I have an interview at 9:00 with Mr. Lee.

Yes your right on time his actually waiting for you in the back, come around and I’ll show you the way” she cheerfully said.

Oh kk

“Calm down Tracy you’ll do fine, just be yourself. Here I go omg Kill me now” speaking in her mind.

Knock knock!

Yes come in

Good Morning Mr. Lee your 11o’clock interview is here

“Yes you may send her in” in his stern voice.

Tracy walks in and automatically sat in the chair, making sure her posture was straight and giving him eye contact.

Hello Tracy I’m glad you’re here. Do want anything to drink before we start?”  He questioned.

“I’m glad to be here also and no I don’t want anything to drink” replying back.

Good now let’s start.  Were just going to make this short only because we short on staff and I had received a lot of excellent recommendation from your professors. Is that ok with you? He carefully looks up to see if she comprehends to what he said.

Oh Yes I don’t mind’ she squelched trying to hide her excitement.

Alright well why should I hire you to work here?

Well I love working with kids especially being the oldest I can kind of understand when there time to be serious and to play around with them. I love teaching kids there fun to deal with. Personally I remember when I was a kid I was so eager to learn what ever came in my way. I had some much energy just waiting to burst out every day in class because of the teachers I had, there were amazing. Hopefully I can be that same amazing teacher that I remembered, but even better.

Mr. Lee got up went over to shake her hand and said “Good very nice, well you got the job. School starts in two weeks; one week will be preparation to get you ready for the first day of school.

My secretary Mrs. Hanna will be delighted to answer any question for you ok.  

Ok thanks you so much you won’t be disappointed.

I Hope I don’t “he laughed.

She hurried out of the school office to quickly to call Megan .

Helloo

Hey MEG guess what !

Uhhh what ?

I got the job

What really that’s amazing, now I won’t be the only one paying bills out here anymore!

“Hey Hey Hey that’s not funny” she yelled

Jk jk jeez relax woman

Megan is truly proud of Tracy with all her hard work and dedication to get where she is right now.

Ok well I’m heading to the house in about 15 minutes okk bye .

WAIT WAIT !

YESS” quickly putting her phone back to her ear.

Can you stop by at Publix buy a cake

Umm why ???

 Because my big cousin is coming back to town from his trip to africa  and I wanted to surprise him with lunch and a cake.

oh right i totally forgot, do you want it to be small and what flavor?

Yess and Double fudge chocolate, yeah loves his chocolates so defiantly get that. Also make sure they write WELCOME HOME in blue frosting thanks.

Wow so detailed I see I’ll be there in 30 minutes then.

Tracy open her apartment door with her key, got in and place it by the small table with her purse too . She sat the cake down in the kitchen smelling the delicious food that Megan was making.

MEGAN I’M HOME THE FOOD SMELL  GREAT!

Yeah thanks hun “she started to walk out of her room. Hey what time is it?

She still had her apron on Tracy silently laugh because of how anxious Megan is in seeing her cousin again. Which is reasonable, given the fact that Meg kind of look up to Chris as a big brother. I mean she was the only child.

Oh its 1:30 and take your apron off” I smiled

Oh right thanks ….., I’m right on schedule. I’m going to head to the bathroom to wash my face and you my dear  I have a surprised for you .

Oh what is it” she said

It won’t be surprised once I tell you, now would it” she said putting her hand in her hips and talking to me like she my mother.

Ugh fine” she walked to her room.

Tell me if you like it!!!!

She saw gift bags full of decorations for her new classroom, then a special frame. You see Megan and Tracy hugging each other with a bright smile on their face. Around it the frame you see it says “ BFF for life”. Tracy jump and down will full of excitement with present she had. She ran outside of her room to say thank when she had to pause because it seems like her guest is here.

Hey Tracy I would like you to meet my cousin Chris.

Really huh “he grins at Megan. I hope good things.

Yes of course now come on lets chit chat more in the table, I’ve made your favorite dish even your favorite chocolate cake.

Oooooo sweet thanks munchkin you know you didn’t really have to do this” looking around the table questions himself on how is he going to eat all of this.

No problem I didn’t mind.

Everyone got their plates and start getting food.

While there eating Chris could help, but to stare at Tracy.  She truly was an attractive person, yet seems very shy. Megan wasn’t dumb she clearly can see Chris practically eye raping her. She smile knowingly something will come up in her near future .