Trapped, Again

It was cold, my entire body was sore, especially my right arm.

I blinked, and my eyes opened to a white room full of medical equipment. I could already tell that this wasn't a hospital room.

It seemed, different, wrong somehow.

I looked down at my ar, immediantly wishing I hadn't, and felt like I was going to be sick.

a clear tube, about as big around as a dime, was sticking out of my right arm, feeding a dark blue liquid into my bloodstream.

I quickly looked away, feeling bile rise in my throat.

I heard the door click and begin to open. I shut my eyes, hard.

I heard footsteps walking torwards the table I was laying on, (a hard, metal lab table), then a scribbling sound, like a pen on paper, and then retreating footsteps and the close of a door and a click of a power lock.

I opened my eyes again, where was I?

The door clicked again. I slammed my eyes shut.

This time, I could hear more than one set of footsteps, two it seemed.

"Her vitals look nice, she should be waking up any minute, then we'll move her to the boarding house." The voice was female.

And what the hell was this about a boarding house?

"Yes Dr. Kembly" said a man's voice.

"Oh, and give her ES1 to take every morning, inform the caretaker that, and PQ4 at night," said the woman, Dr.Kembly.

I peeked my eyes open just a centimeter, curious.

The woman called Dr. Kembly turned torwards me, she had black hair about shoulder length and glasses that covered her emerald green eyes.

"Hello Raina" Dr. Kembly smiled, "I am Dr. Kembly, we shall be seeing each other every week from now on."

With that she turned,whispered somthing in the mans ear, using her clipboard to cover her mouth as she spoke, to low for me to hear, and with that, she left, her high heels clicking across the linoleum floor.

The man had dark brown hair and mud colored eyes. He walked torward a machine, typing in somthing on a giant keyboard.

The dark blue liquid flowing into my arm stopped, and there was a slight pressure where the tube was located.

The man walked over to me, grabbed my right arm, and yanked out the tube with enough force to rip my skin off.

I flinched as he began wrapping gauze and athletic tape roughy around the wound. He seemed distracted and anxious, like he wanted to hurry up and get away form me, like he was scared.

 "Your belongings are over there," he nodded his head in the direction of my bag which was lying on a plastic folding chair in the corner. "Everythings still there, there's a car waiting outside to take you to your new home."

With that, he hurridley walked over the room, leaving the door propped open behind him.

I blinked, and stared down at the purple stretchy gauze he had wrapped around the hole in my arm.

I hopped off of themetal examining table and grabbed my bag.

I need to get out of here, there was somthing about this place that made my flesh crawl with uneasiness.

I walked quickly out of the room and down the hall, weaving through corridors, following signs until I was at the front doors.