Detention

"Well, well, well. Look who it is! Little Mrs. Perfect in detention!"

I narrowed my eyes at him and quickly took the seat all the way in the back. Great, what are the chances that out of all the students in my school, i have to have detention with Bobby.

Bobby is the typical football player who thinks he's better than everyone else, but he's not just a player for football. Bobby constantly had girls drooling at each word he said and hooked up with whoever he wanted, creating chaos between girls since they all thought that he was theirs.

Bobby was listening to music and of course, it was blasting so loud that i couldn't even hear myself think. I rolled my eyes and took out my laptop.

I scrolled through my e-mails and then I heard a slight noise indicating that I had just received a new e-mail. I curiously clicked the message from Jacqueline Paken,the school's slut, which had been entitled "PARTY TONIGHT! ALL ARE WELCOME".

My eyes scanned the information and I thought about going. It was on a Friday night, which meant no homework or tests to worry about for tomorrow. On the other hand, there would be a bunch of drunk people hooking up. I decided to go if my best friend, Jake, was going to go too, so I wouldn't look like a loner.

I e-mailed Jake and he responded almost immediately, saying how he was just going to ask me the same thing and he didn’t mind going. We agreed that we would meet and drive to the party together. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Jake and I have been best friends ever since we were in our diapers. At first, we hated each other because of the whole cootie stage, but since middle school, we have grown inseparable and did everything together.

Jake was my only best friend, which might seem weird since obviously, he's a guy and I can't talk to him about girl-ish things. However, he does the best under the circumstances. I can't imagine going through everyday without him, it makes me so grateful to know that he's always there for me.

I was lost in thought until I heard someone breathing heavily near my face. I slowly turned my head as if any sudden movements would result in consequences. Soon, Bobby's face came into view.

I glared at him with disgust and he chuckled.

"What are you doing?" He said as his eyes scanned my laptop.

"Nothing." I snapped as i closed my laptop shut.

"Nice try. I saw your e-mail when you were daydreaming"

I gave him a death stare and said, "Oh really? Then what did it say?"

"Well it was about a party that Jac's having tonight."

I can't believe that he actually knew.. how long was he even standing behind me?! I slumped around, but Bobby kept poking me to get my attention. After what seemed like an hour, I whipped my head around and told him to go away.

"I will, if you answer this one question."

"Fine, ask me." I rolled my eyes, hoping that this wouldn't take long

"Are you going tonight?"

"Tonight?" Then, I suddenly remembered the party. "Maybe, why?"

"Maybe is not a serious answer. Yes or no?" He pushed.

"Why do you even want to know?"

"Just because."

"Fine. Yes, I am going. Now go away!" I turned away from his smirk and "accidentally" whipping my long blond hair across his face.

God, why did he even want to know? He's so nosy, he's so annoying.

A teacher came in and told us that detention was over and we were free to go.

Free to go? It sounds like we were being released from prison. Then again, high school is a prison.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about not posting in forever! School is just so overpowering sometimes. But now that it's the weekend, I'm going to be writing a lot and then I'll just copy&paste it onto here! & sorry, it's such a slow start! I have a lot of twists and turns planned so stay tuned! Thanks for reading <3