3

Nandini came home ,got freshen up..she sat on her bed and thought abt all d tragedies she had on that day..she thot-

'oh aiyappa, wat a day?! And that manik malhotra! Uff i jst hate him!'

but as soon as she rmmberd abt her nd navya's frndship, she became happy..she thot-

'yaa..nt a very bad day actualy..at least i got a good friend toh' -she smiled.

The screen of her phn glew up wid a notification...it was a msg...a msg frommm..

shinystar-so,how was ur day??

Fireflies- yaa..it was a so-so day..

Shinystar-kyu? Y so-so?

Nandini felt uneasy to tell him abt wat hpnd wid her at coleg..so she jst said-

fireflies-noo..kuch zyada nai..wo a guy disturbd me na..thats y..

Shinystar-ohh..wat sort of disturbnce??

Nandini was nt sure that wat she shud say..so she jst said-

fireflies-nai..wo bas..he jst made me embarass..thats it..

Manik felt a bit sad somewhere, but then thot to give his firefly a bit courage.

shinystar-if sm1 makes u feel so, then u mst nt feel..rather, jst get the hell out of that person..

Fireflies-matlab??

Shinystar-matlab ye ki, jst handle the situation, kuch aisa karna jisse ulta wo embars ho jaye..samjhi??

Nandini thot abt the matter..and finnaly realisd that he was rite! She became very happy..

Firefiles-u knw wat, thnx a lot..i guess i knw muje kya karna chaiye..

Manik also got happy as she realisd...

Manik-and thats lyk my firefly!!

for a second nandini was lyk-
'i'm nt HIS firefly!'

bt later she gt dat he mst've said it to give her courage only..so, she replied--

fireflies-yaa..thnx a lot ....

Shinystar- its ok....achcha, tumhara clg hai na at mrng..u shud go to slp...

Nandini also realisd that he was rite..

Firefies-oh ya..ur rite..i shud go..

Shinystar-cool ! Gud n8! Swt drmz!

Fireflies-gud n8!

Both were smiling as they wishd each other..

Manik- pata nai kyu i was so eagrly waiting to talk wid her!..(he thot to himself and smiled )

nandini-pata nai kyu, i feel so gud aftr taking wid him! (she thot and smiled )

finnally both dozed off to sleep...

AT MORNING-

Nandini woke up, wid the sound of a msg on her phn..

Shinystar-all the best! Rock at ur college today!

Nandini smiled and replied a 'thank u'...nandini got up, got ready and took her way to college..

AT COLLEGE

Nandini entered the college and found navya too was over there. Both walked to canteen,there usual gossip place.

NavNi enterd canteen, and sat on a place..

FAB5 were already there..Manik's eyes fell on nandini..somewhere down the line, he fell for that lovely smile..the way she talked wid navya, her antics were sweet as a baby....(ishq bulava as bg);-)

manik came back to his senses with a sudden voice of dhruv.

Dhruv-buddy, kaha khoya hai tu?

Manik-arey no buddy..bas asehi..(smiled)

Cabir's eyes fall on navya nd nandini siting..he said-

cabir- guys, see, those 2 girls..manik, wahi hai na, who shoutd at u ystrday..

All the feelings wale bird, that were flying on manik's heart suddnly fell down!

he rmmbrd how nandini shouted at him d last day..nd that was enuf to make the chocolate boy, into a monster boy ..

Manik was like- 'now wait nd watch nandini!'

manik took a water bottle, he walkd towards nandini's table..

Nandini was talking wid navya..when sudnly,,

PaNi wala barsaat!

She found herself drenched in water! She was jst hell iritated, and morover after seeing manik's face, she lost her temper! 😀

nandini shouted- wat d hell manik! Wat do u think of urself huh!!

Manik pulled her up, she stood nd only a litl bit distance was left between!

Manik-shud i tell u, wat i think of myself?!(he smirked nd whispered )

nandini- manik, jst leave me!

Manik-no nandini!!(he said wid a smirk nd smiled)

nandini was abt to shout again, bt smthing got up on her mind! Yes, she rmmbrd smthing,..
SHE REMEMBERD WAT SHINYSTAR HAD SAID!!

Nandini thot to herself- cm on nandini! Its ur turn now!! (she thot nd smiled wid a naughty smirk) 😋 ..