Prologue

"I don't feel good about this place."

He looked at me with a sad smile. A hopeless one. "Me neither."

I creased my forehead. "Then let's get outta here."

"Then what?"

Yeah. Good question.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out."

He gave me a cryptic nod. Too cryptic. Seriously, that nod said a lot of things. Things that I'm not quite sure if I understood.

"Well?" I waited for his decision. I was crossing my fingers, praying that he'll agree to get out of this snide and suspicious town filled with equally suspicious people who frequently looks at the both of us with deeply disturbing gazes. Gazes that seemed too long.

"I don't know..."

"Think about it."

"Look, yes I do feel that this town is a bit off but if we head out, we'll have no place to sleep. And we're running out of fuel, water and food." He tried to reason with me, he sighed. "This town is our only hope."

I know.

But my head is telling me that there's something terrifying hiding deeper in this town. And I've had enough of creepy shit for the week. I'm tired and exhausted. I missed home. I missed everything about it and I feel like I can't take this anymore. Another day away from home and I'll go nuts, I just want to go home.

Why can't I just go home?

----

A/N: Hey guys, so that was the prologue and I'm aware that majority of you are either swept perplexed or harboring jaded reviews, but prologues are intended to send you into voids of emotional and mental revolutions so yeah. I will update when I get the chance.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

Though, don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

.
.
.

That would be all.

Peace and Peanut butter
(and all the mighty towers),

Honey