Day Two

Hello! It's lovesicktheanime! I'm back and alive! I hope I didn't make you wait so long! Hope you enjoy this dairy!
Dear Diary,
Hello, it's me.(LOL, THE SONG)
Yup, I'm back from posing for that Cardfight Vanguard childish card game crap. Well, I have to be honest today so far was interesting. Before me, Suiko and Rekka pose for this card game. The director passed us some decks from the game. Suiko and Rekka got a deck and if I'm not wrong, this game have different clans so Rekka and Suiko got some clan called " Angle Feather". I mean what was so special about it. I mean Rekka and Suiko were freaking out saying every freaking card in the deck was so cute.
Well as for me, I got a clan called

" Royal Paladin". Come on, why do I have to far a different clan?! I'm not jealous about not receiving the same clan as my sisters, seriously I don't care. And you know what my director said, " Kourin, your fans thinks this clan will fit you "perfectly"! They said it fits you "personality" and it is serious type of clan so I would like you and your sisters to make a song about Cardfight Vanguard to cheer the participants in their Cardfight game! And I would like it by the next two weeks! Man, I'm excited for this!" I think my director is excited for how much money he is going to make. Yeah, I have to produce a song for this stupid game for the "Cardfight Vanguard Massive Circuit" opening ceremony and it is going to be held two more weeks later. I mean, why should I do this?! I don't even know how to play the god dam game!
Well, remember I said it today was interesting so far and got distracted writing our director speech?

So this afternoon, we were outside near Miyaji Academy under a bridge. I mean we weren't actually under the bridge we were a bit forward at the bottom of that bridge. The director passed us our decks to use to pose, Rekka and Suiko were freaking out. Yeah, Yeah Yeah.
Same thing from the top. Well, when our director finished telling is how to freakin pose even though we pose for like the hundred time.
"Hey, Kourin! Let's play Vanguard next time okay?" When we heard that we looked back. There were 4 of them. One blue haired boy, light purple haired girl, brown haired boy who was wearing glasses and a red haired boy who shouted that from on top of the bridge. They were all from Miyaji Academy, we could tell as they were still wearing their school uniform. Rekka, Suiko and I all looked with a bit of shock. Do we know them? I mean they do look familiar. So after they waved to us and left. "Stupid kids ruining my pictures, wait til they see what's up for them! I'm going to write to their school consular!" The director was super mad but anyways after posing. We went back home. "Hey Suiko, those students. Do we know them?" Suiko turned around and said "I'm not sure but I think we may." "Maybe they are some crazy fans that come to our concert and we could recognise them since that they may always sit at the front." I sighed. "Yeah, maybe. Okay I'm going to shower!" Rekka yelled as she ran. "No! I'm going first!" Suiko shouted as she chased after Rekka. So yeah that's it for today but really that blue haired kid, is his name Aichi? No,No No! Never mind!. Umm.. write in you tomorrow!
From, Kourin Tatsunagi
______________________________________
So do you like it? Review please? :333
Hope you enjoy it! I promise the next update is coming! Stay tune!
Signing out; lovesicktheanime