Day 3

Hello! It's lovesicktheanime! Sorry for the long update! Couldn't think until now! So please enjoy this diary!
TODAY IS WEEK 4 AND ALL EVEN WEEKS, THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED! ODD WEEKS FOR LEON SORYUU' LOVE STORY! (CHECK IT OUT) :3333

______________________________________
Dear Diary,
Well here am I back again to write in you. Well if you don't remember, some Miyaji Academy students waved at us and the director over reacted saying that they ruined his picture (technically ours) So he tried to write to their school consular but realized it takes too long. I mean, must we actually complain to them. I mean, they didn't like hurt us or something.

Well, the director decided to complain to their school consular directl tomorrow since he was "too tired" All he did was yell at us to pose what that's all, how can he be tired?! Okay, any ways about that childish card game, Cardfight Vanguard. Apparently, to compose a "perfect song" about the game, we had to learn how to play it. URRGGGHHHH! This stupid game is so difficult! First you got to ride this, guard that, attack there. I feel like i'm playing battle ships... WHY WORLD? WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME PLAY THIS GAMEEEEE????!!!!! WHHYYYYYYY!????? AHHHHHHHHH! I hate this shit! I would rather compose a song about beauty products except of this. Rekka says it's easy to play and said i'm just being a baby abut this. I don't understand why would some one like this childish game at the first place....

I guess i will just sleep it off, good night Diary.

With lots of hatred for this card game,

Kourin

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well? How did you like this? Review please:3 Hope you enjoyed this!
And don't worry I'll be updating this story on even weeks!!
Signing out:lovesicktheanime